Chapter 1 : Strange

"Where am I? Where's everyone?" I'm confused myself. Everything was dark, but there's so many sparkle thing like stars. It's like space, but something strange. The stars-like were gathered in one place, and I can't move my body too. I tried many times, but nothing happened.

"Nee, where's everyone? Minna!!! Where are you?!?! Please answer me!!" I'm shouting. Then tears come from my eyes. I'm crying for a long time, while calling everyone many times. Suddenly, the gathering stars that in front of me were disappear one by one. I'm starting to scared, but the stars leaves seven, no, eight of stars. Then that eight stars changing color to rainbow-like, and making a circle around me.

"Minna!! I'm glad that all of you safe!" I smiled while looking at the eight stars that surround me around. Then-

'Ayumu-chan! Please wake up! Ayumu-chan! Please wake up! Ayumu-chan! please wake up!' There's voice calling me with monotone above me. I open my eyes slowly, and the first thing that I saw was a cute pink ceiling. I get up from my bed and looking around my room. Then I take my handphone on the lamp table. I turned my alarm off, then there's monotone voice again from my phone.

'Ohayou! Ayumu-chan!' I smiled at my phone. I played my phone for a while, then placing it on my table again. Suddenly that memory when I'm at space-like place come to my mind.

"That was a dream, right? It feels impossible to happen, yet like already happen before. But, since it was a dream.. It should be.." While I'm thinking, suddenly someone knocking my door.

"Ah, who is it?" I'm asking but there's no response. Yet, someone that knocking my door adding their knock and turning like playing some music. Then I realize who is it.

"What do you want, Riko? My door was unlocked." Asking to Riko, the one that knocking my door.

"Ahh, you know me so well, Yumu-chan!" Riko opening my door while smiling to me, and she's still in her pajamas. She's my friend since the beginning of High School.

"You change my calling name again." I make a flat face to her, then she laugh.

"What's so funny? Yesterday, you call me based on my family name. Two days ago you call me 'Kamu-chan' that you mixing my family name with my given name. Today, no, now you calling me 'Yumu-chan'. I don't know what you'll call me again after this. You surely like to change other names randomly." Comment me while getting off from my bed and went to my commode. She's still laughing, while go in to my room and closing the door.

"Hahaha, gomen Yumu-chan. It feels like I have to change your name. That's what my instinct said." Riko starting to talking after satisfying her laugh. She's still calling me 'Yumu-chan'. I think she'll change it to 'Ayu-chi' or maybe to 'Amu-chan'. That's unusual, but forget about it.

"As what you said, Miss Sixth Sense. You're didn't answer my question. What do you want here?" I'm asking while changing my pajamas into school uniform.

"'What do you want here?'? I already said last night, right? I'm borrowing your commode to save my uniform and other private clothes." She said, then went into beside me and taking her uniform from my commode.

"Ah, sorry I forgot about that. But, really, what's wrong with yours? Why there's can be a place for a cat giving birth? Are you take care of it all this time?" I'm starting to ask question to her. Geez, she's always doing something unexpected. Changing my calling name, going out with a senior, changing classes that she can always with me, and now there's cat that giving birth, at her commode! How it come in to this house?!

"No! That cat always come to my room by window, then sleeping beside my commode. But, suddenly last night it's screaming, then there's kitten voice from her." She said. 'There she excusing again.' My thought. She's always finding an excuse everytime I asking the reason she's doing that unexpected things.