A Reverent of the Past

Comenzar desde el principio

With the swing of the boulder, Cale suddenly disappeared right in front of them. Beacrox was perplexed and the lady have a surprise expression in her delicate face.

Before the human was gone. She saw it. Though transparent, there's no way she could mistake that figure. The one that save her. Her previous master.

'Sean..the boulder hero.'

She was very surprised.

In another dimension, five figures in a transparent look was surrounding the only human in it.

"Nice to meet you guys again! The five hero. Even the coward is here.

The middle age man with skinny body and a dirty commoners clothes shiver.

" Hello boulder. Do you want to try and fight me again?" Cale say with a carefree attitude and a cold voice with strong killing intent.

[Where's Cale? ] - said the woman with short brown hair and a mercenary clothes. (thief) Sorren.

"I'm here. Are you blind."

[Am I stupid. Bitch. Our weak Cale won't be that arrogant] - the woman wearing a saintess clothes with a blue hair spoke. (Crazy kid) Lydia.

[Stop] A bulky man with tan skin and wearing a musty knight armor interfere. He walk toward the red hair human with heavy step.

[Cale, woke up. At this rate, you will create the trouble again. You slacker life will be gone.] The man said while hugging his arm on his chest like an instructor watching their trainee..

Hearing the word slacker life. Cale body shook.

[He was hook] - the boulder want to smiled but refrain. Cale is still Cale. He thought.

"What?"

The other ancient power suddenly give a look of understanding and can't help but to smiled mischievously.

[Oh what to do.. your money will be gone too.. I will take them all] the man wearing a golden clothes with golden hair and a chubby face with a lot of jewelry on his body spoke and grinned.

"You dare!" Cale screamed.

"Stop!" The chilled voice warned.

A/u:// hahaha it's a rare occasion to have our great commander being tease by his own ancient power..😏

All of his ancient power suddenly grin wildly. Even the old man play along as well.. they agree on one thing. THEY GOT THIS!

[Not fare, Loki.. I will steal his treasure and money first.. such a good amount of gold. Who doesn't get greedy by it] her make a gesture of money symbol and grinning joyfully.

[Aahh.. I want to go wild. I might bring a lot trouble. So I apologise, you might need to work overtime. So please cleaned up after me. ] Grinned.

"NO WAY!" Cale screamed. He stumbled while holding his head. He groaned.

[Nice one crazy kid. Now.. just a little bit more provocation. ]

[Aa.. um.. you are too.. um. I won't heal you anymore. You'll be in a lot pain. You can't sleep at night. You'll be so unmotivated. You might died young! And worst become an eunuch!]

Crack..

All the ancient power was speechless. Such a scary thing. And the man can't help but to shiver. The golden man can't help but to close his leg. Just imagined it is scary. It's hurt. Damn old man.

Cale stumbled and fall kneeling on the floor.

"Uff.. haah.. are you.. cursing me?"

All the ancient power.

(CALE!)

[Cale! Have you regained consciousness?] - thief.

[You are back?] - crazy kid. Disappointed!

"And what? Stealing my money? Overtime? Trouble" Cale was pissed. The gentle Cale now have a chilling look. Cold.

The fire and the thief. Whistling~. I didn't say anything.

[What? Is.. is the bad one come back? Wha.. what to do] - crybaby

[Hahahaha] - crazy kid.

[Ahem.. welcome back] - boulder

"I'm back." Smiled. Cale really miss this loud companies of him.

[Let's go back.] - boulder.

Once again, the scene change. A typical Woody smell. They are back.

"Young master? Where have you gone? You suddenly disappeared!!"

The sudden disappearance of his young master really thrown him into a mess for awhile. Without delay, his first action is to questions the other person.

However, a mystical creature is a mystical creature. He was immediately pinned in the ground. Unable to take a step forward. Maybe he also get stronger. The pressure feel like the Earth itself was sucking him.

"Calm down. I didn't kidnapped him. But I believe he was ok." Her eyes was determined full of believe.

It's only a second but she knows that power. It's a blessing of the boulder. Her ones comrade once use that power to protect them by separating the realm itself.

It's really a dark time. That time, even every race join the war, they cannot stop the only person that run havock. The once divine being is like a god of destruction bringing it's sword to slash the world.

Only the dragons and the 6 heroes able to put a little fight. Even so.. the human heroes again the newly awaken god is really no match. Even the angel come to help.

That time also a miracle. The proud dragon along with dragon Slayer and other creature that once an enemy actually decide on a truce. In order of the god, they comes to help.

At that time, she was only a child. That war last for a decade. And the one dragon who lead it is a white dragon along with a human with a black hair and black eyes and the 7 heroes.

The war end and peace come suddenly for another decade but, another war was called. A fake god, ancient white star. A human, the fallen hero.

With his completed balanced ancient power, he come like a storm bringing another dark age. At that time, the heroes was caught off guard. He was sneaky and before they knew it, his control already reach even the lowest of the lowest. A smart guy.

The blessing gone but their power was intact and the last war happen but the heroes dies except for one, boulder.

"You.. "

***

Honestly.. at this rate, I really have no idea what I'm writing anymore. Also this is just a fantasy and a fanfic. So I will create my own story. I hope you guys enjoy it.