Guardian Of A Secret Treasuries

Start from the beginning

Subconsciously, his dominating aura activated with the max power as if competing with another unknown aura.

The clash of the two powerful aura created a heavy atmosphere causing Beacrox to pulled out his dagger and hurt himself just to stay awake.

Cale realize this and Immediately wanting to suppressed the ancient power mania.

Among his ancient power, except the one that was being kept by his embrace ability, dominating aura is the only one which he can still use, while his combat and healing ancient power, until now, was still unknown. Because he can't use it or even heard their loud bickering.

However it was to no avail. His dominating aura somehow becoming a little wild upon this being in front of him.

Cale can already taste a fishy smell in his mouth. He was about to cough out blood again.

Suddenly the clashing was stop and the heavy atmosphere returned to how it was before.

Cale finally can't help it and cough out blood. This is his first time, coughing out blood when he use his dominating aura. Just what is this creatures.

"How interesting. Seeing you able to reach here, I guess you're the new owner."

Tho her word seem not to care but Cale could feel a melancholy tone in it.

She probably very close with the previous owner, the super rock. But alas, by her characteristics, she probably a fairy. An ancient one too.

But in the birth of hero novel, there's never mentioned of a fairy except for an elemental.

Is there a difference species when it come to spirit?

Cale wiped his blood stain on his mouth corner with the back of his palm "Yes I'm the current owner. May I know your name? Beautiful lady."

"human, you have no right to know my name except for my contractor. Also, I'm not as low to get called a lady. Something that's as great as me can't be compared to a lowly lady."

"Then please forgive my insolence oh great being."

"Hmph. That's better. So what do you need oh the new owner of the rock castle"

"This humble human name is Cale Henituse and this is my servant, his name is Beacrox Molan. We were accidentally come here after i accidentally injured my hand and triggering this great place entrance. If we bothering you, please forgive us."

"I see."

"Oh great beings, are you the guardian of this place?"

"Yes I am indeed."

"No wonder it looks so great and magnificent. You must be very powerful to guard such an incredible treasure." Cale smiled.

(Au:// there you go, cale scamming smiled. We got another victim mate.. 😏)

"Of course! I'm the most powerful creature other than the dragons. This mere job is as easy as the flick of my finger."

"Is that so. You are amazing." Smiled.

"What do you want? " The fairy ask suspiciously.

"Nothing.. it just.. " Cale smiling face suddenly turn gloomy .

"Say it.." the fairy urge impatiently.

Cale look at the ceiling and said with a sad voice. "Such a huge place, you must be lonely guarding it all alone of this time. You did such an amazing job yet no one could see such a magnificent you. You are all alone. It's unfair."

"Hmph.. I choose to do so. It's not unfair at all. Im repaying my debt to him. We had a contract. For a long time I stay here. He save me. And.. this body. Our contract. "

"I see."

"I don't know how long my soul will stay in this world but since you are the new owner, i will help you. So what do you need?"

"Nothing."

"Really?"

"Um. I just think that you are a good person. And such a beautiful lady being forgotten by the world is awful. I want to be friends with you."

"A friends?"

"Yes."

"What does it mean?"

"It mean, to have somebody to relies on and support you and will be there whenever you are ok or not. Just someone whom will always be with you whenever you need them."

"Oh a subordinate."

"Umm.. not quite but close. What do you think?"

"Sound nice. Ok."

"So May I know your name?"

"Um.." the fairy suddenly feel hesitated. To a fairy, telling their real name is like giving their live to be controlled.

However that need Mana. If not, a scroll with contracted magic circle. That's how she become a contract spirit for the ancient hero, the rock. But that also need willingness from the fairy or you will anger the nature.

Fairy is an arrongant creature just like the dragon. But their loyalty is the greatest. However making a contract with a fairy itself is a suicide. They are equally strong with dragon.

But the reason why dragon was deem the greatest is because of their great body that's harder than any mineral and their insane amount of Mana.

So to think that the great boulder hero able to gained the trust of a fairy is really unimaginable.

"What do you need?"

'ah.. she dodged it. This is hard. She was a little cautious. How to get her?'

Cale subconsciously thought and Immediately feel strange. He was not someone who like trouble but trouble invite themselves to him.

This lady is a trouble so why he suddenly feel greedy?

'I want her' Cale inner voice speak again. Like a whisper of a demon. Cale bit his lips. He can feel it. An urge to dominated everything. Unnoticely his eyes has start to gleam with red spark.

Feeling the extreme chilled on her back. The fairies suddenly jumped forward and gouge in a defense posture.

This disgusting feeling like death itself. There's one creature that once almost bring the world into chaos. Even more dangerous from the fake god called White Star in ancient time.

A real god itself. The traitor of humanity. A Voistlervamp.