Chapter 1: 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

I'm feeling so free

Like a summer breeze

It must be magic

I forgot all my plans

put my toes in the sand

I just can't help it

Oh oh ooh oh ohhh

Gimme gimme gimme gimme what I want

I want sunshine, sunshine

Gimme gimme gimme cuz it's been so long

I want sunshine, sunshine

Charlie peered over at the entrance to see Alastor watching her. Had he been watching her the whole time? He looked to be enjoying what he was seeing. She grinned and danced over to him.

We're two of a kind

Like blue birds singing out a simple tune

If you don't mind

It's the perfect kind of day to fall in love with you

Razzle and Dazzle sang in harmony with Charlie.

Oh oh oh oh

Perfect kind of day

Oh oh oh oh

To fall in love

Oh oh oh oh

Gimme gimme gimme gimme what I want

I want sunshine, sunshine

Gimme gimme gimme cuz it's been so long

I want sunshine, sunshine

Charlie danced away from Alastor and towards Razzle and Dazzle.

Oh oh oh oh oh

Sunshine

Oh oh oh oh oh

Sunshine

Oh oh oh oh oh

Sunshine

Oh oh oh oh oh

Sunshine

The song ended. An applause sound effect can be heard coming from Alastor. "Bravo my dear, what a wonderful performance!" he cheered. Charlie blushed. "There you have it folks, a lovely song sung by the princess of hell herself! In all my years of being here in hell, I've never seen or heard such talent before!" he announced into his microphone. Charlie giggled.

"Thanks Al. Me and Sev got into a huge fight earlier, and I thought singing would help. It always makes me feel better, especially when you sing to me," said Charlie. Alastor laughed.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're feeling better my dear!" he said enthusiastically wrapping his arm around Charlie. She smiled sweetly. "And, I heard about what happened," he said in a more serious tone. "I can have a little chat with him if-"

"No, it's fine," Charlie interrupted. "Besides, it'd probably make things worse," she sadly sighed. Then she went back to her usual, happy self. "Anyways, I've been meaning to get back to my hotel plans for a while, would you mind assisting me?"

"It's no problem at all Charlie, I did agree to help you after all," Alastor said putting his arm around Charlie. "Come now my dear, there is much to do." Charlie waved bye to Razzle and Dazzle and they both walked out of the garden.

"They are so cute together!" squealed Dazzle.

"I know right? Though if Sevanthian found out about this, he'd probably be very mad," said Razzle in a worried tone. Charlie smiled and moved closer to Alastor. Alastor blushed and smiled at Charlie. Charlie giggled.

"You really look cute when you blush Alastor," she teased. Alastor blushed deeper and turned away from Charlie.

"I-I am not blushing! I have no clue what you're talking about my dear!" Alastor stuttered. Charlie burst out laughing.

"You're so cute!" Charlie said in between her giggles. Then she blushed in embarrassment. "I-I mean-"

"Ha ha! Now look who's blushing," Alastor teased. Charlie pouted.

"No fair," she grumbled. Alastor chuckled a little.

"I appreciate the compliment darling, and I have to say that you're quite cute yourself," he said blushing a bit. Charlie smiled.

"Thanks Al," she said. As the two walked down the halls together, little did they know they were being watched by a shadowy figure.

"I have to tell my brother," said the figure. The figure walked out of the shade and into the light to reveal Helsa. "Sev's not gonna like this," she said taking one last glance at the two before strolling off.