Chapter 16🔞🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

After a long fight to our desire, Rulden finally preferred breakfast for us. "How is it?" He refers to the food on the table.

"Good. It's good!" I commented.

"Just good?" He pouted.

"Come on, you just fry the egg, toast the bread and peeled the fruits. What do you expect?!" I joked.

He laugh so loud. "You're such a savage wife!"

Suddenly I remembered the contract. "Why didn't tell me, you registered our marriage?" I asked.

He look at me. "Because I don't wanted to hear your refusing. I had enough when we signed the agreement." He mocking me.

"H-how about your g-girlfriend?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't have one." He's smirking.

"Didn't you told everyone that your taken and inlove?" I asked him. I looked him straight to see his reaction.

"Yeah, I was referring to my wifey." He winked at me.

"Really? I don't believe you." I look away to hide my red face.

I saw him rise his eyebrow. "Hey, after you devoured me all night and get what you want, you still not believe in me?" he said joking.

"Bastard!" I felt embarrassed.

He laughed.

"I thought your not into men."

"I'm still not. You're the only exception. I only like you." he said seriously.

"But you cheated me." I accused.

"No, I'm not." he said confident.

"Yes, you are!"

He sighed. "Those women are paid to act sweetheart." he confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They paid to make you jealous."

"How about the sex is this on the deal too?" I bursted.

I saw his face getting pissed. He's angry. "That woman you saw is a greedy one. I already told her about what she gonna do. But that slut have another plan. She's so brave to drugged me. After you saw us and left the condo. I almost killed her. I lost you because of that bitch." I saw him gritted. "And one more thing Im a bit disappointed that time, you seem not bothered about it. You never confronted me. I was so devastated to the point that I questioned myself many times. Am I not good enough for you to fight for?" I saw the sadness in his eyes after he said that.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. What do you expected me to do if all this time I thought you just forced to marry me. I runaway because I'm so scared to hear it from you that you don't want me anymore. I-I started to have feelings for you that time. But you never approach me once. You're so cold to me. You never talk to me even we got to live in together." I said feeling more guilty.

"That's because I don't know how to start. The age gap between us is not a joke. What if you don't appreciate me? "

I sighed. Everything is cleared to me now. I rise up from my chair and go near him. I spread my legs and sit in his lap facing him.
I hold his face to forced him to look at me. I saw his uncertainties.

"I'm sorry for my cowardness. I lost the courage to stand what I feel. I'm sorry for instead to face the problem I runned away from you. I'm really sorry husband." I kissed him on the lips. He never hesitate to respond. I made the kiss deeper. Until my tongue reaches inside his mouth. He let me explore his mouth. I tease and suck his tongue. I heard his soft moan comes out. I smile when our lips parted and felt his hardness between my thigh.

"Can I change my mind?" I said in sexiest way. "I don't want to eat breakfast anymore. Instead, I want to eat you husband.." I whispered to his ear. I roam my hands to his mascular body. I slightly squeeze every part that comes my way. I stop my hand in his chest and pinched his nipple. He closed his eyes when the sensation flowed in him. I went down to reach his bulge dick inside his pants. I tease it with my mouth. I planted a small bite outside before I release it from his pants. I stroke it some more before I licked the precum on top of it. Rulden tighten his grip.

"Sweetheart , why so naughty?" he complained.

"You don't like it?" I asked and slide my wet tongue to his length.

"Uhmm... I love it ...so much." he said between his deep breath.

I don't know how will it fitted but I entered his dick into my mouth.
So, this is how he taste like. I slowly move my head up and down, to give him good blow.
He held my head to guide me the direction.

"Shit! It feels good sweetheart... But I can't let you to continue now." He quickly rise me up. He crushed his lips with mine. He kissed me hard and rough. As if he's so hungry to have me. He flip me back on the dining table. He take off my short. When my butt exposed to him, he slightly spank it.

"You naughty one, You will get what you ask for!" he said and bended his knees between my thighs to kiss the part he spanked.

"Spread more. Let me see my property, my dear wifey." I obeyed to him. I startled when his warm tongue lick my hole.

"Rulden... don't... lick that... Ahh.."

But he continued. I'll gone crazy when he trying to enter his tongue in my hole. Thrusting through his tongue.

"Rulden.. Umpp! You bastard! Don't do that.. Im gonna cum."

"Not so fast sweetheart." Once again he spank my butt gently.
He stand up quickly. He hold my waist and slammed his dick to my hole. He thrust fast and rough.

"Please.. Slow.. A little.. Ah! Ah! Ah! Slow.." I begged.

He just ignored my plea. "I can't. You're too sexy right now. I can't controlled my desire for you.. your hole completely eating my dick down here. It's so amazing to see it sweetheart." He keep thrusting fast until we reached our happiness.