find the rainbow gloink

Pov Ragatha
We all stood next to our partners waiting to hear what we have to do for the adventure.

"Each team has to find their own items! Kinger and Zooble the item your looking for is a-" I stop listening to Caine all I want is to go to sleep I started to doze off closing my eyes. I lean on something or someone I don't think about it. All I know is that it was warm.

I bury my head on it and then I feel something. A tapping on my shoulder "He- Hey doll... What are you doing?" I snap back into reality looking up to see Jax smiling nervously looking up. I jump back embarrassed to what I just did.

"I'm so sorry! I was just really tired and dozed off I didn't know it was you! I'm sorry!" I said trying to assure to him I was just tired."If you wanted to be on me you could have just asked y'know." He said with a smug grin.

I get annoyed and try to listen to Caine again but he was already done talking. Before he left I asked him a question." Sorry Caine I wasn't listening. What do me and Jax have to get again?"I said with a confused expression.

"Oh. That's quite all right dear! You and Jax must find a rare rainbow gloink!

"Wow..I never knew there was a rainbow one." I said surprised that I've been here for years and I've never seen one of those.

"Well there is and it's quite pretty too!" Caine saids " find your items and bring them back here,good luck and have fun my little superstars!!" And just like that Caine was gone.

I turn to Jax "Where do we go first?" I asked. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked in response.

"I think we should go upstairs. Those things are fast maybe it's already made its way up stairs."

"Ok then. Let's go dollface."

__________________________________

Sorry for making this so late I had a lot to do today hope y'all liked it if anyone is reading this