"No, I--!"

"Don't forget your latest addition," The pale girl cut in, tipping over a small tub of crayons to reveal a gold, shiny necklace, "Kinbott's necklace," she announced, raising the chain into the air as it swung slightly.

"Somebody planted that stuff!" The blonde boy stressed out, stepping closer.

"Freeze!" Sheriff Galpin called out, throwing open the doors as he waltzed in, a gun in his hand and aimed to the boy. Xavier quickly stopped his movements, a look of panic flashing across his face as he raised his hands in the air in surrender. "Drop the knife. Down on your knees."

More officers entered the room as the blonde boy sunk to his knees slowly, darting his eyes around at all the people in pure confusion. "Cuff him." Galpin ordered another officer who obliged quickly, grabbing onto Xavier's hands and tying him with handcuffs. "You have the right to remain silent."

"What?!" Xavier screeched out .

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in court." Galpin told the boy, his gun still trained on the teenager as he recited the quote he had said many times in his life as sheriff.

"You! You framed me!" Xavier cried out to Wednesday, "I'm being set up!" He claimed, being dragged away from his shed by another officer. "I shoulda let Rowan kill you." He seethed out.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wednesday stepped into her dorm room, faltering as her eyes landed on Enid and Raven. She raced towards the redhead with wide eyes, "you're supposed to be resting at the hive," she demanded firmly, taking Raven's face into her pale hands, roaming her eyes all over her to make sure she was okay.

"I'm okay, my love." Raven told the girl with a smile, holding onto the hands that held either side of her face. Wednesday suddenly remembered her former friend was also currently in the room, seemingly unpacking, and she straightened up, staring at the wolf wordlessly.

"Hey." Enid greeted with a kind smile, taking out more of her clothing from the big bag she owned.

"You're back." Wednesday stated the obvious.

"I'm gone for a few days, the place gets trashed and Raven almost dies. Someone's gotta look out for you two." She claimed with a sight, pulling out more of her belongings from the bag.

"What happened to rooming with Yoko?" Wednesday asked flatly, crossing her hands in front of her body. 

"Yoko's great," Enid spoke up with a shrug, "I just decided I needed a few more boundaries." She told her, tugging out a roll of black tape as she readied to split the room in half again.

"Skip the tape." Wednesday quickly told her.

Enid lowered the roll of tape, sending her a teasing look, "don't tell me Wednesday Addams is mellowing out." She joked lightly.

"Never." Wednesday replied, watching the wolf discard the tape onto her bed, "more like evolving." The goth added on.

"Well, one inch of duct tape at a time." Enid joked, her glossy lips stretched into a smile.

Wednesday looked the blonde girl up and down curiously, "why the sudden change of heart?" She asked the girl, moving to stand next to the silent redhead, glancing down at her in worry.