She tilted her head as her sapphire eyes landed on Scream and she added it to her list of movies they were going to watch later. A creak sounded out through the room, the door's hinges groaning as it slowly opened. Raven turned to it in confusion, it only being fifteen minutes since Wednesday had left. She pushed herself out of the chair and approached the door, peeking out into the hallway to scout out anyone wandering around, but the hallway was empty.

A hum of confusion left her lips but she shrugged and stepped back into her room, closing the door softly as it creaked out again. She turned around, moving to continue on her movie hunt, but a gloved hand covered her mouth, shoving her against the door as she stared up wide eyed at the masked figure. A piercing scream racked from her lips, muffled by the cloth, as a blade stabbed her in the stomach, cutting through layers of her skin.

It felt like an iron hot poker had just been shoved through her gut and her face immediately paled, the feeling of her warm blood soaking through her shirt making her feel so incredibly nauseous. The anonymous figure brought the knife back down into her stomach, pushing the knife into her body further as it made a sickening squishing sound.

Salty tears trickled from her eyes and she screamed in pain, nobody being able to hear her as the figure kept a strong grip onto her mouth. Raven's legs buckled underneath her and a broken sob ripped from her lips, her hands gripping at the door weakly to keep herself upright.

The figure's gloved hand gripped onto her clothes and dragged her forward, throwing her to the floor harshly as she let out a pained grunt, smacking into the planks, her face almost hitting the floor.

Her hand shakily came up to her stomach, pressing down on the bleeding flesh as hard as could, pained sobs and whimpers falling from her lips as she cringed and writhed in pain. She attempted to drag herself forward with her free hand, but she was simply too weak to move herself.

Raven collapsed against the wood, sobbing to herself quietly as harsh gasps left her. The scarlet substance now coated her hand, painting her skin red. Her vision blurred, the room turning into a mix of colours as her tears blinded her vision.

Clattering and thuds sounded from around her, designating that the perpetrator was looking for something, ripping the room apart frantically.

A weak wail left her lips and she dropped her head to the wooden floor below her, gasping for air desperately before everything faded to an empty black.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wednesday opened the door to her dorm, pushing herself in, just wanting to spend time with her girlfriend after that questionable meet up with Tyler. The boy definitely had some boundary issues.

She walked in, feeling a lot happier now that she could be with her girlfriend again. Her body stopped, as still as a statue, as she took in the state of the dorm room. Chairs were flipped up, papers were strewn across the floor, pillowcases were zipped open and bedcovers were askew.

Her breath caught in the back of her throat, "Raven?" She called out shakily, her eyes trailing around the room frantically. She looked to the side of her room, her mouth immediately going dry at seeing the unmoving body, surrounded by a small pool of blood.

"Raven!" She screeched, her eyes widening greatly as she sprinted forward, heavy pants dripping from her lips. She rolled the girl onto her back, shaking her head frantically at the sickly pale girl. "No, no, no."