a bright light with a dark secret

I was now 7 years old as I was sitting in my room reading a book which was about Psychopaths.i don't know how such a book could get all the way to an orphanage but it did and it was a pretty enjoyable book I musst admit.as I was reading,suddenly all the kids that were 7 were called to the hallway.someone was looking to adopt? Well that was very surprising since that rotten orphanage was at the outskirts of this damned village.
The man who was looking to adopt someone was really tall and muscular he also looked very dark and a bit scary at the time I musst admit,he was pretty gloomy but for some reason I really liked that,it wasn't a big change since the inviroment I've had been living in was also gloomy.
Suddenly a lot of kids actually started crying or were scared.i was getting second hand embarrassment from them,I personally never really cried because of simple things and I also didn't like crying infront of people,it was basically showing your weaknesses.well I didn't cry like the others,instead I smiled.it wasn't because I was some type of special kid or an extraordinary bright person.it was because I really needed someone to get me out of that damn orphanage and to my suprise that petty little smile worked,I really couldn't believe,was this a dream or was that man just really stupid to get moved so quickly.he didn't seem suprised when the other kids started crying but he did look twice when i smiled at him.how weird is what I thought back then.how would I have known that the guy was some hot shot a big deal a fucking free bank for me to use as I pleased.he even invested in me or at least you could say that.
From that day my name wasn't XXXXXX anymore but I got the name Morana Gezun. And fast forward to now,I am 15 years old and the head of the organization black rose,it all first started with just a stupid idea but somehow it all turned in the most wanted criminal organization of the times,it was unexpected but I really liked it.
Black rose,or rather I had access to even the government and we had our roots everywhere,from the economy to the government,and I was the head and the soul purpose of all of it was to do whatever we wanted everything was fun and games for me but in reality I was one of the chesspieces that were useful to no other but Ikasha Gezun my father.at the time he adopted me I tought he was just another old man who got his life sucked dry from working too much but in reality he was one of the most wanted man on earth even tough he hid his identity well because ikasha Genuz wasn't his real name neither was Morana Gezun ever my real name.