.....Who's taking a shower in my bathroom.

GOD! ADI!!! STOPPP!

Zoya

I stood before the mirror, my reflection staring back at me with a mix of excitement and nervousness. The air felt charged with anticipation, every nerve tingling with the mere thought of seeing Aditya again.

The image of him flashed in my mind - his smile, the warmth in his eyes - igniting an intense desire to make this evening unforgettable.

I ran my fingers through my damp hair, the droplets sliding down my skin, a reminder of the shower I just had.

The pink outfit I chose hugged my curves delicately, a blend of cute and alluring, hoping to capture his attention and express my feelings through the way I presented myself.

"What you even thinking Zoe??" I slapped my head with disapproval. The thought to change again crossed my head.

Despite the rush of nervous energy, a wave of immense love and longing washed over me. I wanted Aditya to know, without words, how much he meant to me. My heart beat faster at the thought of being close to him, my emotions intertwining with a desire to create an intimate and passionate moment between us.

The thought of seducing him filled me with a mix of excitement and butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

I yearned to express my love in a way that transcended words, to show him the depth of my feelings through every touch, every gaze, every shared breath.

I wanted tonight to be special, to make Aditya feel as cherished and desired as he made me feel every single day. The way he looked at me earlier, that mix of desire and respect, ignited a fire within me, a longing to express my love in a way that was both passionate and genuine.

But the truth was, despite the enthusiasm, I felt a pang of nervousness. Being a virgin added another layer of uncertainty to the mix. I wanted to be confident, to convey my feelings without any hesitance, but the lack of experience made my heart race with a mix of excitement and jitters.

Taking a deep breath, I reminded myself that this was about expressing love in a way that felt right for us, not conforming to any set expectations. I wanted to be confident, to convey my feelings without any hesitance, to show Aditya how much he meant to me.

I took a deep breath, trying to gather the courage to step into the room where he awaited. The idea of being bold and confident clashed with the traces of shyness lingering within me.

I felt simultaneously empowered and vulnerable.

As I made my way to where Aditya was, my heart raced with a blend of anticipation and trepidation. I wanted to be the source of joy and love for him, to create a moment that would etch itself into our memories.