"You guys are too old for him, he looks like a kid in front of your ages" Another model spoke up which made them rolled their eyes.

Few hours later

On the other hand

Yeonjun let out a sigh and put down his pen. He was writing his notes but because of something he just can't focus on his work  he put his arms at the table and rest his chin on his arm.

He started to stare at his wall where he had decorated with photos. He again start to zone out in his thoughts which he can't help. He stayed like this for few moments then let out another deep sigh.

"I wish I could enjoy my life" Yeonjun mumbled and turn off his study table-lamp then stood up from his table. He walked upto his bed and stood beside his bed.

He thought to sleep and he is not feeling to eat his dinner so he turn off every lights and took off his glasses. He get on the bed and lay down, pulling the blanket to cover himself.

"Goodnight..." He softly mumbled under his breath and closed his tired eyelids then slowly fall into the Dreamland. Hope he find some happiness in his dream.

Time skip

Soobin was walking up the Stairs with a exhausted body as he let out a yawn and stretch his arms but he get startled when he noticed from far that someone was sitting in front of his apartment door.

He stepped closer to check who it was and he saw its was his sister.

"Wonyoung?"

Choi Wonyoung17Soobin's sisterQuiet person

Choi Wonyoung
17
Soobin's sister
Quiet person

"Since when are you here?" Soobin asked to her. Wonyoung got up from the ground and look at him. "it's been five minutes I guess" she replied.

"Oh I got surprised who was sitting here?" Soobin said while taking out his door key and then opened the door. "why, I messaged you at the morning right?" Wonyoung said, Following the older to inside.

"I forgot about it, Because of exhaustion" soobin replied back and throw his bag at the couch. "Sit here, I am going to take shower then we can have dinner together" soobin said to her and went to his room.

Wonyoung took off her backpack and put it at the couch then sat down. "You can turn on the TV!! The remote is at the table!!!" Wonyoung heard her brother shouting from inside of the room as she can see the remote was placed at the couch.

"Oppa is really something" she mumbled under her breath with a low tone and sighed.

Soobin's apartment