𝟏𝟑. 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

Author's pov:

"Owch. Dekh ke nahi chal sakte kya" she said rubbing her head

She tilted her head to see the front view. She was utterly surprise to see him who left her for friend who cheated her. She was devasted

She wasn't an emotional fool who wasn't able to overcome it. she believes in practicality. Sgee knew that he was cheating on her but she kept that secret to herself until unself he disclose it by himself.

She wanted to recheck on him what's his limit.

"I am sorry jaan!! I am really really sorry for the past. She was a who*l she used me. please believe me. jaan please" said the man pleading taking her hand on his hand

"What sorry huh!! Don't you dare to call anybody  who*e. If anybody is it should be you. You are a traiter. She wasn't aware of me. leave l don't want to talk to you. K don't want to remember the past" she said lifting her hands from his hands moving across him.

But he was more stronger than her, he grab Her arms making her turn towards himself. His marks of fingers was strip on her hands making it bruise, she hissed.

He started wipping towards her.

"Leave! Asshole" Her voice increased

He had a masculine body since it was tough job for advi to make his grip lose on her,nevertheless she tried she wasn't used to slave she is the queen of nights she isn't scared of anyone!!.

But our advi is not less, his hand was at her back she turned his hand down making him bend down on his appetite. She stretched his hands making him screame aloud. Advi made him kneed by kicking his back knee. He falled down on his knees.

Shee took his hairs between her fingers making it turn, stretching his head turning to look at her by back she was fierce.

"You bloody man, don't you dare to repeat the past Iam the Advantika Bhavani. Dont mess with me. Don't ever show your this PITY face to me again. I don't know if l will able to Control myself to kick this ass face out get this shit in your brain or otherwise."

She Exclaimed earning his collar making her grip tight fiercely looking into his eyes burning with flames in her orbs.

Before leaving she turned and kick at his balls.

she is the most calmed person can ever met and think off. But if she becomes furious then nobody literally god can't save anybody by her wrath.

She slam.the car door in her anger and drove endlessly crossing every speedlimit. The charcoal marks on tyers sticked on the road as the cracks of stones made voices.

___________________________________________

ADVIK and AUTHORS POV :

She was no were seen after the garba. I searched for her but she was no where found. I came out as the shouting voice increased and thereby my eyes got stuck at the known figure who was in anger and bumped the car door rashly.

I was about to go behind her but my six sense didn't allowed me by giving her some personal space.

My phone pang with the call.

"Hello, who's this?." I asked rubbing my temple as the sogs were formed.

"This is me!!" I wicked voice from the opposing tone came.

Him!!! How dare he called me and thus my veins popped up hearing his name. I just want to smash his face so badly that he should die there and there.

"Bastard" I yelled at him, he should be shooted by now

"Calm down brother calm down lucky you!! You are becoming lucky day by day. l wished you would have died at accident so better it could be!!" The men Exclaimed with his smirked.

"I wished your wish could have come true as you have already experience a heavy punch from me. you wouldn't have any problem to get one more" my words were enough to gulp down as he was 3 month under hospitality.

"Yeah. Ofc I remember brother. keep you and your new family member safe, what if anybody mets with accident. Best Of Luck Brother " the voice was enough to ignitate an my blood.

I know about he is talking about. I won't let him come near her if he did all the best to die.

"We will look into this matter." Came tej with his hands tucked in his pocket

I nodded at him
"Or else this news can devast our whole bloodline".

"We have to handle that company. But first you need to get married before 30 or the condition won't be good." Told Adarsh making the air tense

"I have to figure it out " I told him

________________________________________

AUTHOR'S PERSONAL VIEW :

The person on the call was his brother known as Rahul. They have common grandpa. Rahul is the son of ranay and ranay is the illegitimate child of his grandpa

grandma of the patel clan somehow accepted the illegitimate child because the lady was threatning that she would disclose this matter to media and commotion will be crowded meanwhile she will take all the benefit.

Since the patel grandma had to take this aggressive step against them to save the patel industries.

But one condition was put forward, eldest son Nilesh will have child and unless he get married before 30 then the whole patel industry will be under his name if he will not marry then the whole patel industries will be under Rahul's name

Only 7 to 8 months are remaining for adviks bday or otherwise the whole industries will be under Rahuls name

That's why Rahul is being keeping some spys on advik.

Rahul is well aware that advik has to get married but before marriage if advik is countered as dead then the industries will be under his name that's why he is under full pressure to kill advik and get the throne under in his name.

__________________________________________

EDITED

VOTE AND COMMENT