How the hell did I fall inlove this time?

How the hell did Toritsuka fall in love this time?

-

Maybe it started when he first transferred to PK Academy. When he first saw Hairo Kineshi, he was immediately impressed. He had a rare guardian spirit, only true hardworking, and honest people had it. He took an interest in the boy. at the time, maybe only in a platonic way.

but slowly along the way, it gradually turned into a romantic way. Saiki often "punished" him by making him work out and run errands with Hairo. he knew Toritsuka was lazy, and spending time with Hairo would force him to be more active.

They did all kinds of activities together. bunny hopping, recycling, running, tennis, anything active you could think of. At first, Toritsuka hated it. Hairo's positive and over-achieving attitude always made him exhausted. but over time, the things they did got easier, and to his surprise- toritsuka started enjoying it. it felt somewhat refreshing in a way.

Hairo's demeanor started rubbing off on him, and he even started looking forward to their time together, even if it was a form of "punishment". Hairo was the only one who saw Toritsuka past his perverted personality.

It didn't hit him that he liked Hairo until one particular afternoon. They had finished a run- occasionally helping others while on it- and stopped by a convince store on the way home. the sun was setting hues of purple, orange, pink, and red.

Hairo was rambling about a new hiking trail that had been built, and that's when Toritsuka saw something.

While he was talking, the sunset reflected and fell over his face. It outlined his sweat beads and smile lines, also highlighting slight freckles that could only be seen if paid close attention to. He was truly... beautiful.

Some may see the word beautiful and think of a girl like Teruhashi- pretty, kind, and perfect. But to toritsuka, the word beautiful meant a boy named Hairo- red hair, freckles, hardworking, and earnest.

In his eyes, Hairo was truly perfect.