ONE

"New student? I hope she's pretty?~" The snow white haired student spoke up, smirking as his shaded in round glasses covered his crystal blue eyes

"New student? I hope she's pretty?~" The snow white haired student spoke up, smirking as his shaded in round glasses covered his crystal blue eyes. His two other friends stood next to him in the gym.

The only second years at Jujutsu High Tech in Tokyo, Shoko Ieiri, Suguru Geto, and the infamous Satoru Gojo.

"How do you know they're a she? Wait, don't answer that."

Shoko scoffed. Satoru snicked at her comment, knowing well that his Six Eyes could tell who was behind the door of the gym with Yaga. "We'll take good care of her." Suguru played along with Satoru, stuffing his hands in his pockets while the strand of hair he had swayed with his movements, it was quite humorous for Suguru to tag along with Satoru's playfulness and teasing manner.

"Students." Yaga-sensei opened the door, the female student standing behind his tall built figure, scared. "Meet your fourth class mate for this year." The three stood there, two out of the three were smirking meanwhile Shoko was standing with her hand on her hip, impatiently waiting to meet the new girl.

"y/n Zen'in."

Satoru had a thought in his head, it was to hurt her for being a Zen'in, but held that thought to the back of his head and just leaned in closer to the girl so that they were face to face. "Zen'in, huh? You really are cute~ Name's Satoru Gojo, pretty."

Suguru pushed him off to the side, flirting in front of a teacher and best friends was quite the second hand embarrassment for him and Shoko. "Suguru Geto, this here is Shoko Ieiri. Don't mind this big idiot." He brushed him off, waving at you as Shoko, wrapped an arm around your shoulder with a smile on her pretty face. "Finally, another girl. I can gossip with someone that isn't Utahime since she's attending Kyoto."

You felt a sense of relief and welcome. Maybe attending this school wouldn't be so bad after all, right?

Wrong.

Riko was student attending an all girls Junior High. That was until she got assassinated by Toji Zen'in, your brother.

"Woops." The taller male unapologetically apologized for his actions after stabbing Gojo through his chest. "Ah, little sis. Nice meeting you again under these circumstances." He glared at you, taking the knife out of your classmates chest with a sigh before kicking him down.

"Satoru!" You called out, but he raised a hand for both you and Geto to stop running to him with a reassuring smile dancing on his lips to show that he was okay. When really he wasn't, this situation was quite the stress causer.

He told you it was fine.

He told you get got this.

If he told you all of these positive affirmations, why did Toji appear and shot Riko in the head?

Why did he lie to you?

"Now, now y/n. It isn't nice to treat your brother this way. Should I have to kill you too?"

His tone was dark, it scared you completely. "Toji, please don't do this. Where's Satoru? How did you-"

The scoff that came out of him was pure evil, showing no signs of remorse as he pressed the side of the gun up against his head while staring at you with pure hatred and disgust.

"I killed him."

His words hurt, you knew Riko's guardian was dead too. And now here you were, lying on the ground in a pool of your own blood at the gunshot wound that was open as clear as day. Suguru was fighting Toji off with all his might, only just to be defeated and the place falling like a building made out of toothpicks. Toji stood over you after kicking Geto in the head, picking you up in his arms. "And I'm taking you back home where you belong. Father would love to see you again. I want you to meet my blessing as well." He whispered, grabbing Riko with him as well.

After dropping off Riko, he only had you to take with him. He wanted to take you back home just so you can be his little sister again and not some sorcerer with a fucked up society, but fate had other plans when he was met face to face with a now Alive and crazy Gojo that had the appearance of a mad man that has been through traumatic events.

"What the hell.." Toji was baffled, he had no clue that someone like him could survive such a beat down from earlier. That battle was pretty intense if I do say so myself.

"Reversed Curse Technique."

"Exactly!"

The student sounded as if he was high, did he smoke before her got on the battle field?

"You're dead."

"No!"

Toji lunged his weapon at Gojo, aiming at him, but with Gojo using his technique it made it impossible for him to strike Gojo. God, he was insane. Now he was in the air? Oh no. Gojo was about to use his newly acquired technique, Hollow Purple.

You grabbed Toji, trying to push him out the way, but he knocked you of the way to avoid the path of the ball, which you barely escaped from though Toji was the only one that got hit by it.

"To-Toji.." Your eyes were wide in disbelief, his blood trickled onto your face while his attached hand reached into the large hole on the left side of his body, staring down at you while doing so, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Any last words?"

Gojo stood in front of you two, staring at the adult.

"My son, his name is Megumi Fushiguro. He'll be sold off to the Zen'in clan in 3 years, y/n.. please take care of my blessing."

He must've changed his last name to his late wife's. You loved her with all your heart, he changed your brother and you were grateful for that up until she passed, leaving Toji and Megumi alone to suffer and reverting your brother back to his old ways. She was a beautiful woman, she loved you too. She would cook for you when Toji had you come over, even let you watch Megumi and he loved you dearly as an auntie.

He would only want you to be around him besides his parents, and he was open with you. He enjoyed your company.

That's gone. Those times were your brother was happy, GONE. Here he is, lying dead in your arms as you cried out for him to wake up, you wanted him with you again. You wanted to be his little sister again, but here you are. Y/n Fushiguro, on the ground crying with your dead older sibling and the guy who killed him standing over you both, just watching.

"Don't leave me again.."

You didn't know if you've received the Toji Blessing or the Toji Curse. Maybe a mixture of both, but you had hope. One last hope.

Megumi Fushiguro.

He who shall grant you one last chance.