"i know you already, so you're the girl sae is talking about this morning", she squinted her eyes to me.

'what the hell..'

"she's beautiful isn't she?, that's why i love her" sae says as he make a eye contact with me before turning his body around again since the teacher has entered the class

i froze in the place as i still processing his words, "yeah..i guess.." ikari replied to sae as she eyed me up and down before turning around as well

sigh.. i was still trying to be nice and kind, kaiser leaning to your ear while whispering at you, "sounds kind of rude, the fuck?" "she's probably nervous, i bet she's nice though" i whispered back, he leaned back as i hand out my notebook and my pen(s)

ikari then got called out by the teacher to introduce herself infront of the class. as she finished the introduction she went back to her seats besides sae.

as the teacher explained the lesson, sae and ikari seems to had a really exciting conversation since they both always giggled to each other quitely. i don't know why, why i felt jealous? i had no right to be jealous, he's not even my boyfriend.

trying to fade away the strange feeling, "can i?" grabbing a pink pen while staring at kaiser so he knew what i was asking for.

he stares at me as his face softened, he knows what i was asking for. "feel free, y/n" he says while smiling, i smiled back, then i take his notebook as i start to draw things with kaiser on his notebook.

 "feel free, y/n" he says while smiling, i smiled back, then i take his notebook as i start to draw things with kaiser on his notebook

TIME SKIPPED ;

Y/N POV ;

it's break time, before i eat, i've always went to the bathroom with stella.

i applied some mascara, on the other hand stella is playing with her phone. then i begin to say, "stella.. gosh i don't know how to say this!" i say as i cupped my cheeks with both hands while squeezing my eyes shut.

"what the fuck is happening to you..?" stella stares at me with a scared-shocked face.
i slowly open my eyes and removing my hands from my cheeks then staring at the ground feel embarrassed.

"i think i like sae.." i say to her, the bathroom become silenced, as i was about to raised my head to look at stella, i feel stella hugging me really tight.

"aww!! you finally admit it!" stella says as she hugging me while rubbing her cheeks into mine. "but the thing is that.."

stella then noticed my face frowned, she back up a little, "hey, what happened ?" she tried to comfort me. "i don't know stells, he said that he loves me earlier in the class but.. i feel like he likes someone else" i say while my expression become sad

"ugh, i've been telling you to confess earlier, i know damn well you like sae and he likes you too!" stella says as she rolled her eyes

'there's no way he likes me stells..'

i only replied with a small giggle, as me and stella exit from the bathroom

but then we, saw her.

"hey y/n!" ikari says with a excitement voice while smiling happily, then her eyes went directly to stella who's beside me. "and..who are you?" ikari pointed her fingers at stella.

"oh hi! im stella, y/n's friend" stella introduced herself to ikari, "okay..anyway! y/n, have you seen sae? i was about to followed him but i got lost, hehe"

i stared at her blankly, i also saw stella's confused expression as she slowly looked at me. "oh, sorry but-" as i was about to reply to her suddenly someone shows up.

"ikari, i've been looking for you everywhere" sae says with a sigh, "hi sae! i've also looking for you!" ikari says as she finally looked at sae while smiling widely

i admit i was finally feeling jealous, i slightly pressed my both lips as i looked at everywhere but sae. sae then noticed me, "y/n" sae says, but i ignored him, still looking at the ground.

"y/n, hey..-" as sae was about to say something stella hold my hand and cutted him off  "let's go to the canteen y/n!" stella says as she pulled my hand walk passed them both.

as stella purposely bumped sae's shoulder quiet harsh.

3RD PERSON POV ;

sae eyes slightly widened as he turned around to see you but then he felt someone was holding his arm, as he heard ikari's voice.

"sae let's go!!" ikari says while shaking sae's arm, "ah ikari, how about we also go the canteen" he says with a small smile.

"sae!! you already showed me the canteen this morning silly, i wanna see where's the library at" ikari stares at sae with a pleading eye, sae then starting to get annoyed at her.

'how annoying.'

"fine" sae says with a bored face, not ikari though, she seems to be very happy and excited.

she happily hold sae's arm as they both walked towards the library, sae stares at ikari who's holding his arm with a annoyed face,

this girl is already doing too much on her first day.

but at the same time he couldn't stop thinking about y/n, did she ignore him? is she okay? his thoughts starts to worry him.

'what happened to you, y/n..'

@juongins !END OF CHAPTER THREE

@juongins !
END OF CHAPTER THREE . .
003 — new girl ﹒✿