ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚🐋

*ੈ✩‧₊˚🐋

"Considering your hard work as an intern in previous seasons, we'd graciously like to offer you the full time position as a personal makeup artist and stylist for the upcoming season of Street Woman Fighter."

Shock. It was shock first. Then it was disbelief. A surge of emotions coursed through Jung Sun-hi's body in what felt like an instant. The small voice that came from the speaker of her phone rang through the air once again.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Sorry!" She exclaimed quickly, clearing her throat and mentally finding the right words to say. "Yes, absolutely, yes, I would love to!"

"That's amazing! We'll send over the formalities as soon as possible and get you started as soon as we can."

You most definitely could hear her smile through the line, "Thank you so much for the opportunity! I look forward to working back on the show."

There was a mumble of thanks, before the line went dead.

Sun-hi ran a left hand down her face. She exhaled shakily, letting a relieved smile decorate her face.

She didn't talk about it often, but she had been hoping to work on the Street Woman Fighter set again due to how much fun she had in the previous seasons. The collective atmosphere, everybody's energy was electric, so she couldn't wait to meet the new set of dancers for this season, and hopefully even make some long term friends.

A notification ping alarmed from her phone.

She picked up the phone and read an email notification that read:

PLEASE READ - Street Woman Fighter Season 2: Production Crew Information

This was real. It was happening. And she couldn't wait.