PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

You sit up when Lando asks if he can take your top off, your hair falling over your shoulders when the material is lifted off your head and thrown somewhere into the room. You watch as Lando takes this new view in, quirking up your eyebrow when he looks into your eyes. "I'm getting shy because you're so confident" he confesses, his face lighting up when you laugh. "You don't have to be shy, it's just me" you say, chuckling when he scoffs. "Don't be shy, it's just the sister of your best friend who you've been in love with for a while" he counters, shaking his head. "You're in love with me?" You ask him, a big smile forming on your face when he nods. You wrap your arms around his neck, pressing your lips on his again while moving your hands through his hair. "Me too" you mumble against his lips, humming when he lays you down and hovers over you.

"Now that I've confessed that, there's something else I'd like to confess" Lando says, pressing small kisses on your neck and shoulders. "What's that?" You breath out, your eyes closing from the sensual energy surrounding the two of you. "I really want to get you, and myself, out of all these clothes" Lando mumbles, kissing the swell of your breasts, "and I'd like to know what the "a lot more" is that you just said." You look at him with hooded eyes, lifted your hips up a little to signal that he can take off your pants too. He shrugs his joggers off while standing at the end of the bed, palming his erection while looking at you. "You look so beautiful in this soft light" he tells you, hovering over you again before kissing you deeply. You run your hands over his skin, feeling his muscles ripple while he pushes himself up a little so he doesn't crush you.

You roll the two of you over, sitting on his lap before you kiss his neck, moving down his chest. You listen to Lando's breath, giving some extra love to the spots where his breath hitches, until you reach the waistband of his underwear. "Can I take these off?" you ask him, winking when he asks what you're going to do. "I'm pretty sure you're going to be the death of me" he whispers while he watches how you find a comfortable position, your hand wrapping around the shaft of his erection while you look deeply into his eyes. "I'm pretty sure too" you tell him with a wink, your hand moving slowly while you kiss the skin of his strong thighs. "Just enjoy" you tell him softly, smiling when he chokes out an "okay" when you wrap your lips around his dick. You find a steady rhythm that makes him moan the most, trailing your nails over the sensitive spots on the skin of his legs and chest while your mouth and tongue do the rest of the work.

A choked moan leaves Lando's mouth after a while, his hands grabbing your face and bringing it towards his so he can kiss you. "Fuck, you're so good at that" he tells you, his cheeks flushed from excitement as he wraps his arms around you and presses his face in your neck. A little yelp leaves your lips as Lando suddenly turns the two of you around, your back hitting the mattress while he works his lips down your soft skin. "Take my top off" you whisper, humming when he undoes the button on the front of your sports bra, smiling when you feel Lando caressing the skin of your boobs. You moan when he wraps his lips around your nipple, a hum leaving his lips as he nibbles on them before continuing his journey downwards. You squirm a little when he kisses and nibbles on the skin of your thighs, anticipation running high while you wait for him to touch you where you want it the most. "You're making me feel so good" you sigh out, smiling when Lando presses a quick, deep kiss to your lips before he takes the last piece of clothing from your body.

Lando's strong hands press your hips down to the matrass while he works his tongue on you, the sounds of your harsh breaths and moans fill the room. You're tugging on his curls and grabbing onto his hand, holding onto anything within reach while Lando makes you reach your first mind-blowing orgasm. He let's go off you when the overstimulation gets too much, watching you drag your hands over your flushed face before he lays down next to you. "How was that?" he asks, grinning happily when you mumble that it was incredible. He wraps his arms around you, kissing you softly before snuggling you. "I just need a moment to regroup" you tell him, chuckling at your own choice of words. "It's okay, I'm enjoying every moment either way" he tells you, kissing you softly while running his fingers through your hair.

You sit up after a few minutes of cuddling, looking at Lando's naked body in the messy sheets. "You're so hot" you tell him, chuckling when he starts blushing. You hover over him, kissing him deeply while your hands move over his skin towards his slightly softened erection, determined to get him hard again. "I want to ride you" you whisper in his ear, smiling in satisfaction when you feel him hardening within seconds. "Are those the magic words?" you ask him, giggling when he says that anything you'd say could make him hard when he's alone with you. "Good to know" you tell him with a wink, aligning yourself with his dick before sinking down on him slowly.

"Oh my god" he moans, grabbing your thighs with his firm hands while he watches you slowly moving on top of him. "Fuck you're so gorgeous baby" he tells you, eagerly kissing you when you put your hands next to his head and press your lips on his. He steadies you, bucking his hips up to hit your sweet spot repeatedly. You moan his name in his ear, steadying yourself by holding onto him while you feel your orgasm creeping up on you. "I'm going to cum" you tell him, moaning when he replies with a strained voice that he will too. The two of you move in sync, moaning at the same time as your orgasms wash over you. Lando wraps his arms around you, telling you to relax as you melt into his embrace. "That was amazing" he whispers, kissing you softly as you look up at him.

After a quick shower you lay in his arms, the lights turned off apart from the small lamp on the nightstand. "I may not have won the sprint, but I did win on another aspect of life today" Lando mumbles, chuckling when you tell him that's cheesy. "Get used to it love" he whispers, kissing you softly before the two of you fall asleep in each others arms.