36.

Scarlet shoved everything to the back of her head as she shot out of her seat with the Royals, rushing over to Leila as she collapsed onto the ground.

"Get her up! Get her up!" Drae repeated as Scarlet dropped down beside Leila and Declan carefully checked her head to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Theo was at his sister's side in an instant with Enz, the both of them looking as if they didn't know what to do and she couldn't even blame them. Theo, her brother, just got told he was in an arranged marriage with her best friend who was dating Kylo.

"I didn't expect any of this to happen," Enz mumbled, and Scarlet sent him a look as Kylo started to pick up Leila's unconscious body, holding her close to him as Scarlet stood back up.

"Take her upstairs to her room," Mattheo ordered Kylo who didn't even wait for another word before leaving the room with Blade and Enz following after him.

Scarlet stayed standing between her brother and Declan, the three of them facing Voldemort and the rest of the parents. Drae looked pale as a ghost as he stared at his mother and Mattheo looked furious as he stared at his father. None of them knew what could be coming next, but she really hoped there were no more surprises.

"She will be fine," Voldemort started, looking at each of them, "but from now on, my daughter will be watched closely by all of you, and I expect her to marry Theodore. No one else."

"How the hell do you expect her to marry anyone?" Mattheo questioned, his voice rising as he stepped closer to his father and both Declan and Theo pushed Scarlet back before stepping in front of her like a barrier. "She refused last time when Lucius demanded her. What makes you think this time will be any different?"

A wicked grin crawled onto Voldemort's face and Scarlet felt her blood chill just at the sight. "Because if she refuses, then Draco will be the one punished."

"What?" Scarlet breathed, her heart dropping as Drae looked at Voldemort with pure fear.

"That's bullshit!" Mattheo shouted, making everyone flinch but, of course, not Voldemort who sent his son a glare before connecting the back of his hand across his son's face.

"You will not shout at me, boy!" Voldemort roared, making Scarlet take a step back, pulling both Declan and Theo with her. "There will be no more discussions on this matter. Your sister with marry Theodore Nott and if she does not, then Draco's blood is on her hands."

None of them said a word. Not even Mattheo.

"She will not fail you," Siren quietly stated and it took everything in Scarlet to not walk over there and beat the shit out of her. She always knew Leila's mother was horrible, but this—this she didn't ever think she would do. How could a mother put her daughter into an arranged marriage?

"I hope for everyone's sake she doesn't," Voldemort hummed, dark clouds starting to swirl around him. "I'll be back to arrange the wedding a month before it's expected. Until then, she is to not date anyone else." The clouds covered him completely as he sent one last look to his son before vanishing out of the room.

Scarlet allowed herself to take in a deep breath at his disappearance. But that deep breath was cut short as Declan made a run for it. "Declan!" she shouted in surprise as he tackled Lucius to the ground, followed by a scream from Narcissa.

Mattheo and Draco rushed over, pulling off Declan just as he landed a punch to Lucius's eye. The commotion gained her full attention, and she didn't even notice Theo run at their father until she heard a groan, making her snap her head in their direction to see their father leaning over while holding his jaw.