𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

Start from the beginning

"It's true though, he'll tell us when he's pissed off. He'll tell us when he's annoyed and shit but believe it or not, as long as Avery's there he'll be alright." Cam said as the couple smiled to each-other.

"I'm gonna go back to bed, I'm really tired." Avery yawned. "Okay. Sleep well, baby." Nelson kissed her forehead.

Avery walked up the stairs. "Nelson, why is she so sleepy? what'd y'all do last night?" Lavar asked. "Well.." He rubbed his hands together. "Next question! if you guys had to leave coach Cam for a different coach, who would it be and why?" Cam looked up from his phone.

"I'm going to coach K, you feel me. He's the best basketball player in the fucking world." Lavar said.

"Holy glaze." Nelson said.

"Nelson, what about you?" Cam asked. "Steve Kerr, for sure." He replied. "Steve Kerr?" Cam asked in shock. "You think you're better than Steve Kerr?"  "Hell yeah!" Cam said as Nelson side eyed him.

"Whatever, next question. Does Lavar still owe George Washington money?" Cam laughed. "Aye bro, whoever the fuck said that can suck my dick!" Lavar said as they all laughed. "When?" Nelson asked as Lavar whispered to his ear.

"Next question! how has social media changed your lives. Nelson, go first."

"I guess it puts me in better positions for like basketball and stuff but like day to day life whenever I go somewhere, I have to take a picture with somebody."  "I feel you. Lavar, how about you?" Cam asked.

"Same thing for me, bro." Lavar said as Nelson started to make bird noises.

"Bro, shut the fuck up!" Lavar shouted. "Okay, my turn. So, I went from being a full time Tiktoker you know. Posting animal skits and glizzy videos," Cam said as Nelson and Lavar looked at each other, laughing.

"Then it changed, you know. Now, I post basketball content. So it's crazy how fast time flies man."

"Next question, if y'all could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Cam looked up from his phone. "Fajita tacos." Lavar replied.
"That's a good one. What about you, Nelson?" Cam asks.

"Salad." He replied as they all laughed. "I'd probably choose Canes." Cam smiled. "No because everywhere we fucking go, we always gotta get Canes." Nelson said. "Canes is life man." Cam nodded. "I strongly agree but damn." Nelson widened his eyes as Cam laughed at him.

"Next question. Who is Avery and Nelson's favorite artist?" Cam asked

"Mine would be Lil Baby. Avery's is either Bryson tiller or Pnd" Nelson said.

"Party next door?" Cam asked as Nelson nodded his head. "That's a good one." Lavar said. "Next question. Is Rod Wave Elite dropping merch soon?" Cam looked up from his phone.

"The answer is yes, but I'm gonna let you guys know now, merch is harder than it looks.. to drop because you gotta find a manufacturer, you gotta find someone that actually makes good quality shit because i'm not gonna make no bullshit. I'm not gonna make a copy t shirt, you know just put our logo on it and just fucking putting it out there, we not doing that." He said.

"We get it, damn." Nelson laughs with Lavar.

"Okay next question, this one's for Nelson. What has been the best and worst purchase you've ever made?" Cam looked over to him. "Oo, my best purchase would be the birthstone ring I got for my girlfriend." Nelson smiled. "Cute, cute." Cam nodded his head.

"And the worst?" Lavar asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Everything I buy with my money is always for a good reason you know." Nelson said. "Well said." Cam nodded

"What's one language we would want to learn?" Cam looked up from his phone. "I really want to learn Russian, you know what i'm saying." Lavar said. "That's a good one. Nelson, what about you?" Cam asked. "Mm, probably Arabic."  "I'd like to learn Portuguese." Cam said.

"Alright y'all that's gonna be it for today's video. Make sure you guys subscribe and shit and we're out, peace." Cam said.

"Alright y'all, I'm gonna head out. Bye guys, bye Avery!" Ray shouted. She quickly jogged down the stairs to say good bye.

"Bye, Ray!" Avery hugged him.

She sat beside her boyfriend. He puts his arm around her as she bury'd her face into him. Cam knew Avery was a little down so he wanted to cheer her up. "Do you guys want to go out and get açaí bowls?"

Avery quickly looked up from her boyfriend's arm, "Really?"

"Mhm." Cam nodded his head. "Oh my god, yes! I'm gonna go get ready." Avery quickly got up from the couch.

The four arrive at Oakberry Açaí. "Welcome to Oakberry Acai! for how much?" The hostess asked. "Four, please."  "Okay, you guys may follow me." She lead them to a table. "So what may I get you guys for today?"  "Can we get four of the classic açaí bowls, please." Cam said. "Of course. Will that be all?"

"Yes, ma'am." Cam gave her the menus. "Okay, it'll be right up!"

Avery got an incoming FaceTime call from her boyfriend's little brother. She answered it, of course.

"Hi, Niles!" Avery smiled.

"Hey, Avery!" He returned the smile. "How did you do?" She asked. "Good. We won and I made thirty- six points"  "Good job, I'm proud of you. We all are." Avery faced the phone to the others sitting around her. "I'm not!" Nelson added. "Great job, Niles." Cam said.

"Mm, RWE has a game that Thursday. And then Ice Spice Elite has their last game the following week on Friday." Cam said.

"Oh, brother." Lavar rolled his eyes. They all laughed.

The waitress came with their açaí bowls. She sat them on the table. They start eating. "I love açaí bowls." Avery said. "Me too." Lavar added. "So Niles, how much points did you drop?" Cam asked. "thirty seven."  "Damn!" Lavar said.