Part 9

A/N: Hello guys! This is the Part 9 y'all are asking about. Please do put in my mind that this part contains explicit content that is not suitable for under 18 years old.

I feel like this is more intense compared to what I'll post sa tiktok, but it would also be unfair sa kanila so I'll try my very best to also post this part sa tiktok.

This is the detailed part lang, and the rest is nasa tiktok na. I did this for y'all horny asses.

I recommend to listen to "Earned It" or "Wicked Games" from The Weeknd, while you're reading this part.

Enjoy! 😉

Y/N's POV

"Fuck... hmm yes, Y/N." Jennie moaned while I'm sucking her neck softly, carefully not leaving a mark, because we're meeting her parents. Both of my hands on her breasts squeezing it softly. I trailed down my kisses to face her breasts, and sucked her left breast while giving a massage to the other one.

"Oh god... oh fuck." She gasped as I softly sucked her left nipple and pinch the other one. I swirl my tongue around it, tracing its shape giving it one last suck, before I travel my tongue to her right breast, giving it the same pleasure as the other.

"Y/N... ugh... hmm yeah." She moaned. After giving her breasts some pleasure. I back up a little to face her.

I'm still on my knees and in between her legs, while her exposed self is sitting in front of me, how her eyes gave me a seductive look, wanting for more, craving for more.

"Is 10 minutes enough for you, darling?" She smirked. She grabbed me closer to face her, face to face, nose to nose, and she licked my lips.

What a tease.

"You should ask that to yourself, Miss Kim." I said before I pulled her for a hungry kiss.

She reciprocated it even more relentlessly, and pulled me closer to her. I felt on my stomach how wet she is down there, and that made me even more aroused. I bit her lower lip in which she understood the sign. I slid my tongue inside, our tongues fighting for dominance in which she had won. She sucked my tongue before she released it, and gave me a sultry look and smile.

"Time is ticking, darling." She's teasing me. She knows what she's doing, she wanted to get fucked.

"I know that, love." I said. I went down to her left thigh, giving it soft kisses, making my way to her inner thigh, gently biting and sucking it leaving marks on it.

"Forgive me love, for I have sinned."

I straighly dive right into her precious pearls. How I got a sweet taste immediately on her center, and how my tongue sloppily licked her clit.

"Fuck! Oh god...yes." She gasped from its sudden pleasure. She grabbed a handful of my hair, pushing herself more in my mouth.

"Right there... oh my god." Her legs are now on my shoulder, and I can feel her toes on my back curling as her nails dig on my skin. I grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing it, giving her pleasure from her breasts down to her clitoris. I sucked her clit even more harder making her hips thrust even higher. I gave it a one last hard suck before I let go to gasped for air.

She grabbed my face closer to her, licking my chin where her juices are on it dripping, and got a taste from her own sweetness.

"I think we have 5 minutes left, are you sure yo–." Before she could even finish her sentence, I thrust my two fingers inside of her that made her gasped. With her mouth's open and her brows knitted because of the sudden pain and pleasure, that was so fucking hot of her.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god... Y/N." One thing I love about her, is she's loud as fuck. She doesn't care if someone will hear us, she doesn't give a fuck if the driver will hear us. As long as she gets the pleasure that she wants, that's what's more important for her.

"Right there." She gasped as she thrust her hips up in the air. I hissed in pain as she scratch my back, but I chose to ignore it and continue to give her the pleasure that she wanted.

"You like that, baby?" I whispered in her ear as I thrust even more harder, deeper, and faster.

I can feel her shaking underneath me, gasping for air, clinging onto me. She spread her legs even wider, as I felt her insides tighten around my fingers.

"Oh my fuck yes! Oh god... baby." Her stomach tightens and her mouth forms a little 'o', expressing that she's almost there.

"Y/N... ugh yes... baby, fuck! I'm coming!" She moaned as loud as she could, her walls clench around my fingers, digging her nails on my back while shaking uncontrollably in front of me. She whimpers as she's struggling to calm herself, and gasping for more air.

"Excuse me Miss Kim, we're almost there." The driver announces.

She looked at me and smirked. "That is why I love you." She said and peck my lips.

"Horny woman. That's your nickname kay Xy." I chuckled and helped her get dressed.

"Well, she's not wrong naman. And I know you love it." She winked. She ran her fingers through her hair, and she grabbed her make up to do some retouch.

After she's done, she grabbed something from her bag that made my eyes widened.

"And as for your punishment, you wear this." She smirked, she didn't even hesitate to unbutton my jeans and just inserted it right inside me.

"Fuck you." I gasped.

"You just fucked me hard, darling." She chuckled.

"Should I open the door na po ba, Miss Kim?" Tanong nung driver.

"Yeah, go ahead." She said and gave me a peck on my lips. She softly tapped my cheeks and said. "Now, behave in front of my parents, okay baby?" She sweetly smiled and wiggled her phone in front of me.

That. Damn. Evil. Woman.