Prologue

"I never thought I'd have the guts to do this. To come here." I drank a huge gulp of champagne and passed it back to Drew.

"You never know what you're capable of until you try." His cold hands gripped tightly onto the bottle while champagne slithered down his throat.

Sitting on a rooftop in Paris made me realize how dead I had been all this time. I saw how these city lights have been shining for decades now. People and cars make their way through these streets every day, yet Paris is still in the same place. But I'm here not knowing why on Earth I was on a rooftop with some guy I only met a month ago. I wished I could be steady like Paris. I wanted to stay somewhere where I felt like I could make something of myself, the same way Paris is known for making people fall in love.
Ballet was everything I knew, but it wasn't everything I needed. To be alive is what I needed. Never in my life had I felt more alive than to be broke and half drunk halfway across the world.

"Want another sip?"

I was staring off into the city.

"I kind of want to remember this moment when I wake up tomorrow."

Drew smiled.

"More for me then."

*Hey guys! Abigail here. Hope you enjoy the story. Comments and votes are very much appreciated.

CAST
Quinn- Ashley Benson
Tara- Emma Stone (red hair)
Adam- Ben Barnes
Drew- Bobby Hicks