Chapter 1

It was a normal day for Kaveh.

He got up from bed and get himself ready for the day to go to collage,he decided to have breakfast before heading out. When he reach to the kitchen, he saw his rival also his roommate Alhaitham was making breakfast while still wearing his hoodie and sweatpants, Kaveh was a bit shocked about it because he usually leave the dorm early before him and this is his first time seeing him making breakfast for the both of them . Alhaitham then noticed him and greeted him "Morning Kaveh" he said with a small smile on his face,"Good morning Alhaitham" Kaveh said nervously as he blush a little. Alhaitham noticed him blushing a little bit but he actually find it kinda cute so he decided to tease him a little, "Hey i just said good morning to you and your face already started to turn red"he chuckled. Kaveh on the other hand started to blush more because of embarrassment ,"What are you talking about! I'm not blushing!!"he said while still blushing hard.

Alhaitham let out a soft chuckle after hearing what Kaveh had said when he clearly blushing hard right now, "Oh come on, you're clearly blushing right now and it's kinda funny to see you like that"he said with a smirk on his face. Kaveh didn't utter a word about it and there was an awkward silence for a while before Alhaitham decided to break the silence, "Anyways let's eat breakfast before heading out" he said while preparing breakfast on the dinner table.Both of them sat down and started to eat breakfast.After a while, Kaveh finish his breakfast and grab the plates then placed them in the sink before he grab his stuff and left leaving Alhaitham all alone.

After a couple of minutes, Kaveh reach to the school building then head in,he was greeted by a couple of juniors students before he went into class and sat into his own seats. Until then, Kaveh friends Tighnari and Cyno walked up to him and greeted him, "Hey Kaveh" Tighnari said as he sat in front of Kaveh as Cyno sat next to Tighnari hugging him by the waist. "How your day Kaveh?" Cyno asked curiously, "It was alright until I find Alhaitham haven't leave the dorm room yet while still making breakfast in his PJ ,I expected he would leave by now because he usually leave early before i woke up" Kaveh answered. Tighnari then chuckle softly and said," That was unexpected no wonder me and Cyno haven't seen him today, we thought he might not come today"he chuckled .

Cyno then thought for a moment and said something that made Kaveh didn't want to hear "He probably haven't left just to see you in the morning, maybe he like you" he said with a small smirk on his face while still hugging on Tighnari. Kaveh face felt red and was blushing hard while Tighnari and Cyno burst out laughing, "You like him don't you?" Tighnari laughed. "First of all, i have a girlfriend and second of all i'm not gay and definitely don't have any feelings for him, lastly we're just rival nothing much more so stop bringing that up every single time we mentioned Alhaitham!!" Kaveh uttered with annoyance.

Just then Alhaitham walked into the classroom and sat next to Kaveh, he then noticed him blushing hard and his cheeks are all red. Alhaitham thought about how cute he looks blushing and he smile a little while admire him without Kaveh knowing. Just then the teacher walked in and everyone went back to their own seats include Tighnari and Cyno as well, Alhaitham then looked away from him before Kaveh noticed Alhaitham admiring him. " OMG!! HE WAS HERE ALREADY!! OR MAYBE IS HE HERE THE ENTIRE TIME WITHOUT US KNOWING!! OMG HOPE HE DOESN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION THAT I HAD WITH THEM!!" Kaveh thought then he decided to forget about it and wanted to concentrate during class but his cheek are still red because of it. Alhaitham still noticed that his cheeks are still all red and rosy, he was wondering what did he talked about with Tighnari and Cyno while he wasn't around. He then stop thinking about it and continue to focus in class.

After an hour of classes, the bell finally rang and everyone got up and left the classroom for lunch. Kaveh waited for Tighnari and Cyno to grab their stuff before heading out to the cafeteria to have lunch together. When they reach to the cafeteria, they grab their tray and line up to get their food. After they got their food, they find a seat to sit down and eat so that they can have a chat for a while. Tighnari then looked up at Kaveh who was still blushing a little, "Hey Kaveh, your cheeks are still red from what we said earlier are you alright?" he asked curiously. Kaveh then looked up at him and said "I'm alright, why did you ask ?" he answered, Tighnari and Cyno then chuckle softly. Kaveh started to wondering what they were thinking about just now without him knowing and it make him felt curious, he then ask them in confusion, " Hey what were you guys thinking about just now?" he asked.

" We were thinking if you actually have a crush on Alhaitham after we mention about him in our conversation" Cyno chuckled while Tighnari burst out laughing , Kaveh then felt his face was all red and feel flustered after hearing what Cyno had said to him, he then stood up and shout at both Tighnari and Cyno "For the last time.....WE'RE JUST RIVALS!!" he shouted before he realized everyone in the cafeteria was staring at him even his rival Alhaitham was also staring at him with a smirk on his face.

Kaveh felt embarrassed about it as his face started to turn all red like a tomato now, he sat down then ate his lunch like nothing had happened while there were a couple of students in the cafeteria whispering about him. Tighnari and Cyno continue to eat their lunch as well and there was an awkward silence between them for a while after the incident. After a while, Kaveh finished his food and grab his tray before he got up from his seats then left early first. He head to the library to grab himself a book to read before class started, he walked through isle of books shelf tries to find the novel he last read. After about 10 minutes, Kaveh finally found the novel but before he could grab it someone else had already took it without hesitation.

He look through the gap of the book shelf and just as he thought Alhaitham was the one who took the novel without his permission, Kaveh couldn't let him have it so he walk his direction to him then tries to snatch back the novel from him but Alhaitham raised his arm higher while holding it with a smirk on his face so that Kaveh couldn't reached it. "Alhaitham give me back the novel ,I was the one who saw it first!" Kaveh uttered while tried to snatch the book away from him but couldn't while Alhaitham stand in front of him chuckle seeing Kaveh struggle to get the novel back, " Well I was the one took it first, you shouldn't have grab it first before i do" he chuckled.

No matter how many time Kaveh tries to snatch it he still couldn't manage to get the novel back from him, he decided to make a bet with him "Alhaitham let's make a bet" he said calmly.