Chapter 8: Triumphs and Treatments

Start from the beginning

"No, no its not just keep announcing and stay put." She says giving him a knowing glare, its not like he planned to move.

"And we are still crushing gryffindor maybe someone needs to give wood a break because if my eyes are working right I do believe that that was another goal to slytherin, and wow with no time to recover gryffindor grabs the quaffle they are going they are almost oh no Flint grabs the quaffle right out of Spinnets hand and oh he cores giving Slytherin a 60 nothing lead, I know gryffindor talks the big game but can they even play I mean their seeker can't possibly see anything with two beaters surrounding him. Speaking of George has just signalled a time out."

Hooch has blown her whistle and cayden leans over the box trying to hear their talking but everyone is chatting amongst themselves and he can't hear anything. However he does hear someone running up to the box. He quickly turns around to see Lee Jordan running up to him his gryffindor scarf trailing behind him.

"Sorry I'm late you must be the announcer from slytherin its nice to meet you I'm Lee." He holds out his hand still panting and out of breath.

"You're lucky you came just at the right time, they just called a time out I think there is a rogue bludger after Harry." Cayden says sitting down leaving room for Jordan to sit. "I'm Cayden by the way Cayden Prewett. The game is slytherin 60 gryffindor 0."

"Wait your Prewett?" Jordan says emphasis on your.

"Yeah? I take it you have heard of me." Cayden questions.

"Sorry I'm friends with Fred and George they talk about you quite a bit you guys must be good friends. They speak really highly of you I dont know what you did but you definite earned their respect and that's not easy." Jordan laughs.

"Well you are very kind Jordan I have only heard of you being an announcer and-" a loud blaring whistle interrupts them.

"Here follow my lead." Jordan says turning towards the mic. " And we are back the game is roaring and teams are still playing. Oh look rain decided to join us how fun because apparently a rogue bludger isn't enough rain had to show up and oh ho ho slytherin manages to score again and Gryffindor doesn't like that damn maybe y'all should take the mic your commentary is louder than mine." Jordan gets the whole crowd worked up cheering and booing on his command.

"Oh my goodness HARRYS BEEN HIT" Cayden interrupts "he see's the snitch and even worth a bad arm he goes straight for it and catches the snitch." He says, he looks to Jordan and he nods while Cayden runs down to check on his friend. He gets there right as Harry starts to regain consciousness. Lockhart is standing over the boy claiming he can fix it.

"Not you" Cayden hears harry mumble.

"We need to get him to madam pomfrey at the very least he has a broken arm and probably a concussion." Cayden says stepping between harry and Lockhart.

"Nonsense I can fix his arm right here." He says pushing Cayden out of the way.

"Why can't I go to the hospital wing." Harry moans the pain really getting to him.

"He really should professor." Wood says.

"Stand back" Lockhart says rolling his sleeves.

"No dont" Harry says. Lockhart mutters the wrong incantation and Cayden hears.

"Wait." Cayden says trying to get harry out of the line of figure but its to late both the boys arms get hit and their arms become a mush of skin and muscle with no bones.

"See really its no problem the arm is no longer broken really this is just a small side effect likely caused by Prewett's ignorant outburst, now why don't Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley accompany the boys to the hospital wing. Ron tries to grab Caydens arm but it just slips through turning in unimaginable ways.