𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧

Cut to the Gordon' Bedroom. Zep puts Alison's gag back on her, then leaves the room.

Alison moves her head around to loosen the gag then spits it out. She tries to fight her sobs as she speaks softly to Diana.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? (Diana shakes her head no) "Mommy just needs you to be really, really, really strong right now. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you. You got that?" (Diana nods) "Okay, that's my good girl." (She starts crying as her hands work behind her to loosen the rope around them.)

"Ohh I wonder if she's gonna succeed in her plan." Theo says in wonder.

"The poor woman definitely doesn't deserve any of what her husband did to put them through." All mothers say in sympathy.

Cut back to Adam in the bathroom, looking up slightly from his position. He glances back down at the photographs on the floor, notices something odd about one of them.

"What did he notice and can we see?" Harry asked.

"Huh the both of them seem to pick up on small things that most people wouldn't have." Luna points out.

He furrows his brow and gets down on his hands and knees, reaching over and picking it up, leaning back and looking at it, studying it.

All students looked curiously at the screen as they wondered what he saw in the picture he was looking at.

The camera cuts to a shot of Lawrence through the black and white surveillance camera, sitting on the floor.

Adam's next line is a voice over this shot. "Hey, was there someone else at your house last night besides your wife and daughter?"

"No."

Adam still on camera. "Well, there's someone here."

"It's probably just Zep." Daphne calls out as many students nodded in agreement to her statement.

He tosses the photo to Lawrence, who sits up, picks it up and looks at it. After a moment, the shot cuts back to a regular view of them, in the room.

"I know him." Lawrence says in realization. (We see the photo as well. It is a shot looking up into Lawrence's window, with Zep standing there, looking out, completely unaware of his picture being taken. "Zep!" (Cut to a shot of Zep listening.

"I just realized that Zep is hot even for a guy who's doing all this." A fan girl calls out as all her friends agree while many other girls looked at them funny.

"Who?"

The shot goes back and forth between him as his eyes widen while Lawrence makes his threats."His name is Zep. He's an orderly at my hospital. (his voice becomes a growl, furious) Zep. You perverted little psychopath. I'm gonna take great pleasure in seeing you pay for this! You bastard fuck!"

"I'm sick of his threats that haven't happened or probably won't happen." Bellatrix scoffs.

Suddenly the shot cuts to Adam, who looks up at the clock with a very worried look. He points to it. "Look." (Lawrence momentarily breaks from his Zep rage, looks up. The clock reads at 6:00.) "We're out of time."