Prologue

"Promise me we'll hang out again next week, okay? Don't forget about me when you go to your new school, okay?" I hear a familiar voice speak to me while sobbing...

Every morning, right before I wake up, I hear words like these play repeatedly. I'm not exactly sure where they came from or if they're a resurfacing memory, I hope they'd stop. They could be nightmares, but I don't remember much, the only thing I do remember is what I felt while dreaming. I feel unmeasurable guilt in my chest, yet I also feel immense pain... I remember a kid throwing a dirty eraser at me, bullies would open my bag and pour packs of glitter inside, and another kid wrote "Gay loser" on the back of my polo while I slept during lunchtime. I tried very hard to forget about these things, unfortunately, they're bad memories that play nonstop when I close my eyes at night. I did what I could to cope and grow from the horrible things I experienced in 7th grade but... Nothing worked. When that school year ended my parents transferred me back to my old, Public University, where things were better, after experiencing those things in 7th grade, in a "Prestigious University"... On my first month back I met people who were like family to me, who knew how to make me feel better and helped me forget about some of the things that hurt me so much. They stood with me until our Junior High School Graduation... and we're senior high school students, in different strands.

June 7, 2021. I thought this day would just be like any other, but it turned out to be one of the most memorable days of my life, it was the day that changed the path my life was taking. Want to know what happened?

-End of Prologue-