I set in my study for almost 6/7hours thinking hard about this i'm from a royal family my dad is a king and my mom is Queen i'm their first born , my first marriage was arranged . my first wife is also from a royal family , i never loved Nandi i thought maybe when time goes by i'll learn to love her but she annoys me even worse i don't understand why  because my dad loves my mom more than anything in this world yet their marriage was also arranged but if you see them you wouldnt think of that.

My mom is From KZN "Bongekile Zulu" shes also from a royal family mann i thought maybe me and Nandi we would be like my mom and dad love each other , support each other ,but ey i was wrong about it we did this for our families and we still doing this for them , that's why i chose to have a second wife , 3rd , 4th all in all i have 6 wives i love them don't get me wrong but i think adding the last one wont hurt . when was the last time i felt the way i feel for a women ? I dont even recall . my dad came in and we had a chit chat before i went to the kitchen .

Nozizwe
Argh Luu Just left now she went back to her place because tomz its work , no man i wont even lie i enjoy spending some time with her she's the best it's more like having a sister , how i wish me and my sis had such bond but hell no! She sees me as her competition like wtf? Some siblings maybe one day we will get along .

I finish washing dishes , as i thought of calling those numbers okay i set down . after second ring it was answered .
Man:"Hello"
Me:"hey saw your missed calls who is this?"
Man:"oh Nozizwe it's Mr Magudu met you at your work place remember ?"

I froze , i didn't know what to say or how to feel i was quiet for about 2mins
Man:"hey are you still there".
Me:"uhm yea what can i do for you sir"
Man:"i was told you were not okay so i thought calling and checking you was a good idea".

Now i was suprised kanti whats up with this guy .
Me:"okay cool thanks we will talk im a bit busy , thanks for checking up on me" i didn't wait for him to respond i hang up real fast and now why would my boss tell that guy that im sick ? Whats up with him ? I thought arg let me go and do my hair i still have time Luu gave me her hairdressers numbers the girl said i can come since she doesnt have any customers today , i wonder what im gonna do with my hair because mama used to do my hair with a wool only , i only know benn& betty even at Vasity i was never that student i used to do benn & betty or comb my afro they used to call me "African Queen" i loved it . i went back to my bedroom changed into jeans and white tee and put on my sleepers took my hand bag and my house keys get out and locked went to wait for a taxi.

Luyandza.

Oh my god my weekend was one of the best im glad i met Nozi shes such a nice soul get inside my house went to my study to check on my emails i did that i prapered for work for tomorrow oh and its dirty here i think i should just clean after cleaning and cook dinner , i first open windows played music then i stared cleaning ....

Few hours later
As i was about to start cooking , my phone rang and it was Busani. I rolled my eyes and answered it.
Me:"whatsup?"
Busan:"thats how you answer your phone vele ?"
Me:"i think you didn't call me to ask me that".
Busani:"thats so rude".
Me:"what do you want dude ?"
Busani:"i miss you"
Me:"...."
Busani:"Luya?"
Me:"mmh?"
Busani:"im outside"
Me:"okay have fun "
I hang up mxm he thinks he can call me whenever he wants , and tell me shit , i dont undersrand man i was standing in the kitchen angirly when i had a nock i kept quiet "i know you here saw your car outside" mxm i went and open for him bra i was so bored .

Me:"what do you want Busani ? Uh ? Last time you told me where to get off because you was fucking with one of your wokers ".
Busani:(smiled)" but you also one of my workers"..
Me:"what do you want ?"
Busani:"i miss you mos Luya"
I kept quiet went to sit down i fail to understand this gender sometimes.
Busani:"ohkay okay i was wrong , im sorry Luya i really do love you , im serious "

Mxm i wont answer him shem because i know this guy very well he doesnt mean that!
Busan:"Luya".
Me:"ey ey awuhlukane nam yo!!!!"(leave me alone)
Busani:"no Luya i love you i want you only you please dont you see that ?"
I laughed
Me:"you probably waiting for the perfect time to strike ne ?"
Busani:"what?"
Me:"when are you going to fuck her ? Your new "receptionist"? Huh ? You fucked every girl that came there phela wena " boss of the year" cedza (after) you have the nerve to tell me you love me lol " i continue looking at the tv which was off folding my arms . he looked at me and shook his head and said "i need a nap"
He went up stairs to my room , my bed and took a nap this man he knows how to make me angry i swear . i went to the kitchen and started cooking .

Nozizwe.
Oh my word when i looked a my self in the mirror i couldnt believe my eyes i looked so pretty she did me braids im now looking like a 12 years old hahaha im pretty , as i was walking in the streets boys were complimenting me even small boys thinkinh im their age jesus this swati man!! And their language they sound so gay i was blushing till got home eww it was a bit late when i got home so i decided im not cooking i will eat those left overs im tired really tired need to rest a bit .

I went to bath , after i lotioned wrap my head with a doek , put on my pyjamas and socks and my flufyy sleepers went to eat then took my phone went back to my bedroom switch off the lights i prayed after praying got a Message.
"Goodnight Beautiful "
I dont know why but i smiled seeing that its from Mr Magudu . i replied
"Thanks good night to you too " i wanted to say handsome but eyyyy i think this guy is gonna drive me crazy i went to bed i doze off.

Luyandza.

We were done eating , i was also done washing dishes i dont know why but i also love him but tell him ? Hell nah! The last time he made me a fool and fucked every girl he came across ill just let things be , he is the  who bought me this house , the car , everything that i have its because of him the job ? Im really grateful ...

I went to my bedroom and set on top of the bed looking at some emails in my phone before i sleep i had running water he was taking a shower hebarn i thought he is using the guest bathroom mxm he came out and set on my bed he only had a towel
Me:"eh ".
Busani:" whatsup?" He laughed
Busani:"im just gonna sleep im tired nje so goidnight".
He took the towel and placed it down and got under covers haybo he was naked okay this is a test ne , and shem im willing to pass it , i said a mini prayer before i  got inside the covers wearing my bum short pyjamas he was facing the other direction so am i . i felt him coming closer oh god please i pretended as if im sleeping he planted a kiss on my neck ohh fuck he started to plant kissess everywhere , i turned we started kissing until the kiss got deeper mama!! I know i said im gonna win this test but with this men holly shit im failing bit by bit , he parted my legs with his knees as he got on top of me he removed my shorts and my top.  As he went from my lips down to my neck planting kisses , he futher went down with his fingers!! I tell you i was wet already  he got to his destination and wtf this man makes me weakkkk!!!!!
Me:ohh...yess..mmmh ohhh...yess"
Fuck it was long since oh shit last thing i know he buried himself deep inside of me.