Part 48

Aarohi was sitting in her cabin with a patient when someone knocked on the door. She was busy in checking a file so without looking up she asked the person to come inside.

She looked up and got shocked, it was Ruhan. She furiously looked at him and really wanted to kill him at the time but as a patient was sitting there, she controlled her anger and questioned him, calmly.

Aarohi- "What?"

He showed his hand which was bleeding, due to a cut.

She opened the first aid box and started taking out the medicine.

She asked the other patient to stay there as she really didn't wanted to be with him alone, but he got an emergency and he went from there which made Aarohi's heartbeat faster.

Now Ruhan and Aarohi were alone in the room which was giving her shiver from inside.

He stepped towards her but she stopped him and sat on her chair, asking him to sit on the patients' chair.

She was doing his first aid and he was looking at her continuously. She could see it but didn't wanted to meet her gaze with her.

She, without looking up, spoke to him.

Aarohi- "Aur bhi doctors the niche, I'm sure tumne Jaan boojh ke ye cut lagaya hai only to come near me"

He turned his gaze upwards, at her. She sounded a total different self from the previous Aarohi.

She still didn't looked at him.

Aarohi- "Aise mat dekho mujhe tumhari rag-rag se waqif hu mai"

Ruhan- "Meri rag rag se waqif ho aur jiske saath shaadi karne Jaa rahi ho uske baare me pata bhi hai tumko??"

She jerked off his hand.

Aarohi- "Aryan ke baare me bakwas karne ke baare me sochna bhi mat..... aur tumhe kaise pata ki mai shaadi kar rahi hu?? Jasoosi karte rehte ho meri tum??"

He got up furiously. Looking at him, she also got up.

Ruhan- "Aarohi!! Tumko dikhta nahi hai vo kaisa insaan hai??"

Aarohi- "Dikhta hai aur tumse to lakh guna acche insaan hai vo..."

Ruhan- "Aarohi ye mat bhulo ki tum ek divorcee ho aur vo tum me apna fayeda dhoond raha hai sirf apna fayeda"

Aarohi- "Just shut up!!"

Ruhan- "It's a truth!! Ek hi Ghar me rehte ho na dono? Kabhi socha hai ki ab tak usne tumse shaadi kyu nahi ki?"

Aarohi- "Hame kab shaadi karni hai ye tumhari problem nahi hai samjhe??"

Ruhan- "Aarohi....Jis din uski khwahish poori ho jayegi uske baad vo tumhari taraf dekhega bhi nahi and mark my words, jis din usko uska fayeda mil jayega na vo khud tumhe apne ghar se bahar nikal dega"

She got quite and looked down, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth for what he said.

Ruhan- "You know what he want you to be for him?"

Aarohi looked up at him.

Ruhan- "Just a kept woman and a...."

Before he could complete, she gave a tight slap to him which caused him to collide with the chair.

She holded his collar and picked him up.

Aarohi- "Shukr manao tumne mere saamne ye bola hai galti se bhi Aryan ke saamne bol dete to vo tumko isi window se niche fek dete"