How not when the female is one of the most important elements of beauty in God's creation. A girl with blonde hair and a slim body caresses bouquets of roses as if flirting with them, rearranging them and coordinating their colors. She steps back a little to look from afar, as if she wants to capture souvenir photos, wanting to immortalize every moment and site of beauty.

A beautiful and melodious tune drifts into his ears, played by a young man with handsome Eastern features and dark skin. The beauty and sweetness of the music is enhanced by the sound of the "buzuq," a stringed instrument he plays. 

A bookshelf catches his eye, where books can be purchased using metal coins, much like buying juice bottles or chocolate bars at public transportation stations. 

The place's charm and allure, along with the atmosphere of happiness and joy it exudes, is incomplete without books, reading, and culture. It's an attractive artistic painting that brings happiness to the soul. Although more accurately put, the attractiveness and beauty of things exist within us rather than just what our senses perceive.

Coming and going at the train station... Details of six months and nine days are etched in his memory, he smiles and his eyes sparkle with every memory.

 He looks at his phone and calls her: 

"I have to be a little late for our appointment, due to traffic congestion and my ignorance of the place.

He doesn't know for sure why he said that. Perhaps it's an increase in excitement and suspense, creating events that he wants to be numerous... 

Or it's the Eastern man's tendency and constant desire for control over events. 

The theory of conspiracy is also not absent... He must be cautious of any emergency or unexpected people. 

Finally, he catches sight of the awaited train. He hears its sound, which has become a beloved melody to him, coming from afar. Here it is standing on the platform. 

A wave of travelers begins to disembark. One drags his suitcase behind him, another talks to someone on his mobile phone, while a woman holds her stylish child's hand and 

another woman in her seventies appears, holding a book and accompanying an elderly man of her generation. Amidst all the crowd and noise, time stands still for a moment, almost everything disappears except for her. She is a charming woman, with a cheerful and bright appearance, and a well-proportioned figure. She wears a soft and light jacket in "sumo" color that reaches the border of the short skirt that comfortably settles above her thighs and takes the appropriate curve at the back to reach just above the knee. Long boots that reach the ankles hide her legs and add to their beauty, leaving bare space between the end of the boot leg and her short skirt. 

Every detail is designed with precision and care, reminding us of Coco Chanel's elegant influence on women's fashion that combines comfort, ease, freedom of movement...and shows confidence in oneself and attention to details.

Chanel, with its distinctive designs, was able to draw a new line and direction in the fashion world in the past century. It revolutionized the industry by turning towards simple and comfortable clothing, contrary to what was prevalent at the time. Chanel worked miracles in fashion according to rules that belong to the world of painters, musicians, and poets. This immense drive and exceptional talent led to the creation of four timeless classic designs by Chanel, which represented developments that shaped the future of the house until today: The first is represented by the little black dress, which is versatile and multipurpose. The second is the cardigan jacket, while the third is Coco Chanel's No. 5 perfume. The fourth design is represented by Chanel's classic suit, which has become a solid part of its fashion legacy.