Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)

Start bij het begin

"Nope" Dodo answered, sounded like he... Was obligated to answer that way. But not like Misono had any reason to be suspicious about them... Right?

That night was sleepless, under his sheets, he thought about everything he heard today. He would usually fall asleep in an instant at sharp 9... However... That didn't seemed to be the case today.

He got up from his bed and walked out of his room, perhaps to look for someone to talk too. From the corner of his eyes, he saw a silhouette of Lilly. He called out to him multiple times, even chased him around but the eve's call fall on deafs ears.

Somehow it felt like...
Being toyed around... Like a puppet on strings...

Misono turned to a corner but couldn't find Lilly anymore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Misono turned to a corner but couldn't find Lilly anymore.

'Huh...'

A room was opened to the side, the light was open at it creeped out from the slight gap. Misono walked forward and peered in, much to his suprise or maybe fortune... He finally got to understand what was happening in this wonderland...

"How long will you keep treating Misono like a child...? He'll understand one way or another-" Dodo was interpreted by Lilly's firm words with his usual voice... Yet, feeling off at the same time.

"For as long as I need to...."

"I'll make sure he never notices anything..."

Misono gasps a bit, wondering what they were talking about... Why... What is happening...?

Suddenly, a Maid tapped on Misono's shoulder as she asked, "Master Misono, what are you doing at this hour?"

The voice caused everyone inside to be aware about Misono's presences as well, all gasping as they stood up from their seats. Lilly tried to keep a calm expression as he tired asking Misono a normal question.

But Misono is taking non of this anymore.

"Cut the act and tell me what the hell is happening here Lilly!" Misono opened the door wide as he got the clear view of the room.

The wall was broken.

The window was shattered.

"Lilly... Lilly you tried to suppress my memories?!" Misono yelled as his memories came back to him, everything that happened three days ago, "I... I was trying to go to Mikuni's room and YOU stopped me!"

"Why Lilly!? Why did you betray me!?" Misono yelled, a jab to Lilly's loyalty and Misono's trust in him. Lilly... Trying to handle the situation calmly, raising his hand to calm his eve down but Misono yelled, "DON'T. don't... Don't come near me!"