chapter 2

POV LouisToday is very busy. One person after another just walks past me. Sometimes someone stops for a very short time but then just walks away again. I am here for the fourth time now. I have been to three different bosses and have always been treated very poorly. So compared to that, I'm good here.

Someone stops near me but I don't dare look up. He stands there for a moment and then coughs, I'm still too scared to look at him. He then walks away, which makes sense. I sigh in disappointment. Why don't I just dare to look up, if they have seen this I will be punished this evening for sure.

The boy walks back and stands next to me. "Look up," he says meanly, as if he is angry. I quickly look up and greet his beautiful green eyes. He is a young man with beautiful brown hair that is curly. 'What's your name?' he asks sternly, making me more scared than I already was. "Louis Tomlinson," I stammer anxiously. 'How old are you?' he asks. "18 years old," I say softly

"I wouldn't take him," someone shouts. I get scared and quickly look down again. There goes my chance of getting out of here. Maybe it's better to stay here after all. The man who shouted is coming towards us 'He has been sent back here 3 times already.' the man says and walks away again. If he still wants me, my last chance is gone, I will stay here forever. I sigh softly, I just want to get out of here. I fight back tears and the man walks away again.

Two people walk towards me and with all my courage I look up. I see that it is the same man as before, and I quickly look at the ground again. There was another young person standing next to him. He grabs my arm, what's happening? He grabs me quite tightly. I'm quite scared. We walk out of the main hall and the young man with brown hair doesn't let go of my arm. He's quite strong so it hurts a bit.

We walk into a large parking lot and I am pushed into a large black car. There are two more boys in the car, one with black hair and one with blond hair but his scalp is probably dyed brown. The car drives and the young man with blonde hair keeps looking at me. I decide to stare back at him and he comes out of his trans. He extends his hand. "I'm Niall," he says happily. "I'm Louis," I say and shake his hand. "I'm Zayn," says the young man with black hair and I also shake his hand.

I'm very curious where I'm going so I decide to ask. "So Niall and Zayn where are we going?" I ask. "We're going home," Zayn says and puts in his earphones and looks outside. "Don't mind him, he needs time to get used to people." Niall says I nod and he continues talking 'So we're going to Harry Styles' house or the person who bought you. There are only 3 and now 4 who are allowed to speak to him, the others only if it is really necessary. So Zayn, me and Liam the one who pushed you in the car can speak to him. We should address him as Mr. or Mr. Styles Liam can address him as Harry. They are more like best friends than slave and master." he says, I try to remember everything. "What kind of person is Harry?" I then ask 'Well, he's nice, but only Liam knows him really well. But he makes sure we are not overloaded. When we are sick we can rest as long as we need. He is 18 years old and his parents died when he was 10. He has a sister Gemma, she is 21 years old and studies far away, so we don't see her that often.' he says I nod.

"It's a two-hour drive, guys," the driver says. My eyes widen and my mouth just barely falls open. Zayn laughs "There's a lot of traffic, Liam said," he says and turns back to the window. I'm just confused. "Yes, I don't know either, but Liam and Zayn get along very well," Niall says, I chuckle and also focus on the window.

After driving for an hour I am really tired. I'm trying my best not to fall asleep, but I don't know if I'll succeed. 'Oh yes, Harry is gay, I'm bi, I don't know about Zayn and Liam, but I think so. We can ask him now' Niall says excitedly. He taps Zayn's shoulder "yeah what's up?" Zayn asks "um, are you gay?" Niall asks uncertainly "Yes" Zayn answers briefly "and do you know if Liam is gay?" he then asks "yes, he is gay too" he then says.

'And you?' Zayn ask me. "I'm gay too," I say. He nods "How long, I'm hungry," Niall says. I chuckle "Just another hour," Zayn says. "No, that long," Niall says in a whining tone. I look back outside. All I can think about are those beautiful green eyes.

For the last half hour Niall, Zayn and I have been talking about random things and Niall and I are laughing. But when the car stops the laughter stops immediately. Zayn and Niall get out and I do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
913 words
The first few chapters are gonna be fast here after that it will probably be longer.
-L