He was a wolf Beastman and quite the strong individual himself, he wanted nothing to do with you but you were never one to take no for an answer.

It didn't matter weather he wanted to fight or not, you wanted to fight and a fight is what you were going to get.

You attacked him and so he had no choice but to defend himself and from there a full on fight broke out.

It was one of the hardest battles you had ever fought but in the end you lost, but Shirou had just barely managed to get a win.

He was just as beaten and battered as you, and on that day you vowed to one day defeat that damn mutt.

Now despite you being an angry little garbage person who doesn't know when to quit, you do have some degree of honor.

If you think something is weaker than you, you won't bother fighting them...unless they're annoying and piss you off.

At that point they ask for it.

You also can't stand it when someone bullies those weaker than themselves.

Stuff like that sickens you and if you see that happening you'll immediately jump in and beat the crap out of the bully.

Aside from beating Shirou, you do have another goal.

There's this legend about a Beastman called "The Silver Wolf" and apparently it's some kind of savior.

In times of crisis it appear and aid Beastmen and to this day most in Anima City still believe in it.

Well, that's absolute bullshit in your opinion.

No Silver wolf ever saved you or anyone you knew and you are sick to death of hearing people praise it.

So, if this thing does exist, you are determined to find it and kill it.

Yes, your ultimate goal is to kill the Silver Wolf, it doesn't matter if it's idolized or some kind of god or whatever.

Honey Badgers do not fear god or anything and it's like you always say:

"If it can breathe, it can bleed."

And besides, killing something Like the Silver Wolf is sure to be the ultimate proof of your strength.

Also, your favorite treat is obviously honey, and when you're eating it it's one of the rare moments you don't have a scowl on your face.

The sweet taste of honey is such a delight for you that while eating it you have the most adorable smile on your face and you don't even try to hide it.

Giving you honey is an easy way to get on your good side.

Also, while you mainly prove your strength in combat, you won't back down from any kind of competition.

Powers and Abilities:

As a Honey Badger you have astounding strength and durability and the angrier you become the stronger you get.

You have even lifted an entire 18 wheel truck over your head and tossed it away when sufficiently enraged and this may not even be your limit.

So blows from you are quite devestating.

Your claws are also incredibly tough able to tear sheets of metal with ease and the same goes for your razor sharp teeth.

You also have an incredibly thick hide and can withstand even gunshots with no issue, so injuring you is quite the challenge though not impossible.

Your thick hide makes stealing honey directly from bee hives a lot easier and you've done that many times.

You are also extremely resistant to any form of venom or poison.