━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ THE SUPERHEROVERSE IS A MULTITUDE THAT CONTAINS DIFFERENT HEROES IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSES . But , Eli doesn't know that : he's just busy trying to navigate his way through a new prestigious school that he was even lucky enough to get in as part of the school's Charity Tax . He considered himself lucky to even be able to have his knowledge to try somewhat keep up with the other students in school .

Though , he never found it easy with each day that he spent at that exquisite school that seemed to be too good for him . Lucky enough , he had his family to support him and his neighbourhood friends that he does miss from his old school . Nevertheless , Eli was slowly getting comfortable with his lifestyle of hanging out with his uncle to spray paint and his routine of explaining in Spanglish to his parents why he may or may not have ' accidentally borrowed ' his sister's pens to decorate his headphones .

And unfortunately , Eli can't have that normal everyday routine anymore now . Not when , he's just been bitten by a radioactive spider and has experienced strange happenings : such as sticking to things uncontrollably to objects ( even to people's hair . . . ) , having some sort of Sixth Sense , being able to whip out webs from his wrists and being unreasonably acrobatic . That managed to lead Eli to one conclusion :

He's gained superpowers .

But , the problem ? There already is a Spiderman Superhero in his world , which mildly confuses and scares Eli , at the same time . And now , he's gotten himself up in the mix of the one and ( formerly ) only Spiderman suggesting to take Eli under his wing , while he has to try and stop Bentley Sullivan from breaking this world with his universe machine . When that takes a disastrous turn , Eli finds himself talking to other superheroes from different universes as he tries to learn the tricks and slips to being a superhero , while he also has to try help get them home or they could glitch out of existence in the most painful way possible .

He'd need A Leap Of Faith , if he could be able to pull this off for them .

OR

IN WHICH , Eli realises that he isn't the only superhero in the universe as many more of them emerge out from a catastrophic event taking place , under the disguise as an earthquake . Now , he has to try and get them back home , before it's too late .

JADEN MICHAEL ELIJAH ' ELI ' HARPER .

JADEN MICHAEL ★ ELIJAH ' ELI ' HARPER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" I think , I hit puberty late . . . I don't know why I said that out loud . . . "

IDRIS ELBA FRANKLIN ' FRANK ' DAVIN .
MONICA RAYMUND NYRA HARPER .
KYLIEGH CURRAN RIA HARPER .
MICHAEL B. JORDAN ISAAC DAVIN .
COLIN FARRELL BENTLEY SULLIVAN .
BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD MAXINE ' MACIE ' HARLEIGH .
DEVON BOSTICK PIERRE ' PETE ' KARLINGTON .
PEDRO PASCAL GABRIEL MELENDEZ .

YOUR CHARACTERS + MORE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS 🕷

DEDICATION TAGS : virgosgrove , cherienshipper , impur1ty , captaingryffindor , mqybankk , CalmeVik , Bugaboo_Topaz , SenthZane , brexxywrld , -PIXXIIEDUST , Art_Pogg , crownqueenwriting , threatenwithkindness , storiez0 , liana98769 , fluerlace , -greyhearts , beescoool , ParaseeParasite , AddyClouds , Fallyjolly724 .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ARTEMIS SPEAKS !

HERE IT IS GUYS ! I finally got out a Spiderverse Apply Fic , so I hope you guys like it ! I had this in the works for a little while ; because , it's been a long lasting piece of work I've been wanting to develop on for a bit . Originally , I was going to have the plot come out a different way same goes for the original faceclaim of my OC ! Fun Fact About My OC : His name actually sounds similar to ' Peter Parker ' ! This Apply Fic will be a mix of the Spiderverse Movies , the Marvel Universe & the DC Universe : since , this Apply Fic will have many different superheroes ! Let me know , what you guys think of this Apply Fic !

QUESTIONS :