First meet

In Delhi's Winter season, sunrise falls on one beautiful girl who doesn't want to wake up she rubs her eyes with her tiny hands she looks cute like a little angle She is 10 years old yet mature and a little clumsy  her sleep is broken because of s...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In Delhi's Winter season, sunrise falls on one beautiful girl who doesn't want to wake up she rubs her eyes with her tiny hands she looks cute like a little angle She is 10 years old yet mature and a little clumsy  her sleep is broken because of sunrise her mom comes and sees little girl sleeping she shouts at her

"wake up sunrise is falling in your face don't you want to go to school today ".

Her mom left she slowly woke up did her morning routine and got ready for school when she came downstairs she said good morning to her dad, mom, and her elder 14-year-old sister Niya Kapoor then she sat at the breakfast table and her mom served her breakfast and say " fast beta you will be late for your school "

Then she also sat and had her breakfast.

I think you all wonder who I am so let me introduce myself

I am Shreya Kapoor 10-year-old I am in 1st grade, I think you wonder why my mom shouted at me and I didn't say anything and why mom talking sweetly just now because this is my routine every day I wake up every day from my mom's shouting, it is my alarm

We all had our breakfast my dad gave a ride to me and my sister to our school then he went to his office

My father is the CEO of Kapoor Groups Mr. Ajay Kapoor he is very kind but when it comes to work he is very strict. My mom is a housewife wife Pooja Kapoor she is a strength of my father they see the hardest time together and face it, they are just like soulmates.

My di reach our school my Niya Di in 5th class, and we departure to our respected classroom

When I came into my classroom Veer shouted my name "Good morning shreya "

Veer is my best friend he and I are Deskmates we talk about some random things.

After some time my maths teacher came and started her lecture the whole day went like this I come to school's entrance gate our driver was waiting for us we rush to the car

Niya Di usually asks me how was my day and we did some chitchat when our home we didn't know then the driver's uncle said " dear we reached home " Then we realized we had gone home mom told us to go and fresh up did our homework together, di helps me in some topics. day passes like this at night Dad came home then we had our dinner we all went to our rooms.

A new fresh day came today I got up on my own because today was Sunday when I came downstairs I saw some new faces they were sitting on the sofa they seemed to be my dad's friend's family.

I greeted them and I went to sit beside my mom, I asked her who are they she said

"They are Dad's friend family look who sits beside Dad is raj Malhotra he is CEO of the Malhotra empire, who sits beside Uncle is his wife tina Malhotra".

I nodded my head i saw a little boy around my age he was silent he didn't look at anyone he was in his world but he caught my attention he was kinda and handsome i was going to ask my mom about that boy but uncle raj see me and ask me about my studies when i talking to uncle that boy look at me when i saw him he take of his eyes from me and again he busy with his phone. when uncle raj saw this he introduced me to his son "Beta he is my son Kunal he is also in 1st class "When I heard his name I thought his name suited his personality. I repeat his name "Kunal".

Treasure of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें