Sleep-over

Jenni's P.O.V:

Ugh where are they it's 7:45 already. I hear someone knock on the door. I look out the peep-hole to see Allyson & Nicole outside holding their stuff.

"Hey guys be very quite I put Little Dustin to sleep." I whispered to them. They tip-toed themselves over to Dustin, they had a cutesy faces and they started to awe.

"He looks so peaceful sleeping." Nicole said to me with a smile on her face.

"Yea I know but, he is a hassle to put to sleep. He wouldn't stop crying!" I whispered to her.

Allyson drifted off just stareing at Dustin.

********

Nicole's P.O.V:

"What should we watch tonight?" I said as Jenni and Allyson put a little smirk on their face.

"Finding Nemo!" Jenni shouted at me. That was Jenni's favorite movie ever. She cried the whole time.

"Ugh fine." I popped in the video.

"OMFG wait! Hold on I need to get the popcorn and my box of tissues!" Jenni ran to the kitchen and tripped on air. She got a big bowl and poured the popcorn inside of it. Then she ran into her room grabbing the box of tissues.

"Ok I'm ready." She said heavily breathing. The movie started and Jenni was stuck on the t.v screen. That was until Dustin woke up and I had to pause the movie.

Jenni's P.O.V:

"It's ok Dustin, Its ok." I rocked Dustin back to sleep so gently. He always stops crying right after I pick him up. I wonder why that almost never happens now.

"Maybe he's hungry!" Allyson ran to the kitchen grabbing Dustin's milk bottle. I gently held him as he drank the milk. After he finished the milk I put in his pacifier and put him back in the crib. He was already asleep in my arms.

"Ok back to our movie." I said to Nicole as I sat down.

**********

"That was the most saddest movie." I said to Nicole as I sat up to check on Dustin. He was still sleeping, Dustin's brown hair was so messed up. It didn't smell to great either, ugh I hate this part. Allyson and Nicole were talking, I doubt that they here me. I gave off a little smirk.

"Anyone who's says what has to help me change Dustin!" I smiled as I hurried to speak.

"Wait what?" Allyson and Nicole looked at each other confused. I told them to come towards me. They both "ughed" as I told them to help me change Dustin.

*****************************

okay guys im sorry its short.

I hope you guys liked it.

idk how many reads im getting,

but you know hope you like it!

-Superman67