𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

Start from the beginning

"Couldn't have been better." She smiled, lying her head in Nelson's chest. "Alright, and then there's Noah. Noah, how've you been man?"  "Good." He replied.

Nelson got up close to the camera. "What's that on the right side of your lip?" Cam asked.

"Bro, chill!"

"So Nelson has dumb acne on the right side of his fucking lip! he's been all up on Avery way to much-" Cam said as the couple glanced at eachother.

Cam was standing outside of the house with Ray. "So, I was looking on the market, then I found this fire ass house," Cam told the camera. "It comes with a realtor. They will be showing us around the house. So yeah let's just go ahead and get started." He walked towards the front door. Nelson opens it, "Welcome to the house! my name's Nelson Neumann."

"What's up, I'm Cam! So I was on the market looking to buy a house, and this one happened to catch my eye." Cam said.

"Fucking narrator." Nelson laughed at him.

"Okay, so follow me." Nelson walked down the couple of steps.

"So as you walk down these uhh little stairs, you happened to see a colorful couch."  "Wow, this is a nice living room but who's- who's that?" Cam pointed to a brunette girl sleeping on the couch. "That's my girlfriend, Avery. She's taking a nap so just don't mind her." Nelson said.

"Oh!" 

"And if you look over here, we have a pool cleaner twenty- four seven." Nelson looked down from the window.

"Are we gonna be able to meet the pool cleaner?" Cam asked. "Yes, once we go outside." Nelson replied. "He looks like a pretty cool dude." Cam told the camera.

The two walked into the dining room. "So this is where you eat with your kids and shit." Nelson said. "I don't- I don't have kids." Cam said. "Make some!" Nelson walked into the first bedroom as Cam held in his laugh.

"So this is where the pool cleaner lives." Nelson said.

"The pool cleaner lives inside the house?" Cam asked as loud grunting noises appeared from outside of the room. "What the fuck was that!"

"Next room we go!" Nelson walked out of the bed room. Cam spotted Noah sat on the couch doing weird hand motions. "Who's that? and why is he beating his di-" Cam got cut off by the realtor. "He's one of the models. There's a model in every room."

"So, here's the second living room." Nelson said as his girlfriend walked into the living room. "Good morning, everyone." Avery said as Noah ran outside.

"Yo, there's a lot going on right now!" Cam put his hands on his head.

"Hi, I'm Cam. I heard you're his- his girlfriend." Cam shook Avery's hand. "Mhm"  "Also, it's- it's the afternoon" Cam said. "Oh." Avery looked down to her watch.

"Wait, so the model left?" Cam asked.

"It happens on a daily, but what do you think of the house so far?" Nelson asked. "I like it, it's very nice-" Cam got cut off. "Don't fucking care. Let's head outside!" Nelson got up from the couch.

"So if you come down these steps, you see tiles of grass. Real grass by the way." Nelson lifted it.  "Looks like turf." Avery said. "Right." Cam touched it. "Don't touch. It's- it's real grass."

"He just lifted the grass but said it's not real." Avery laughed with Cam.

"Realtor power." Nelson said. The pool cleaner walked towards the three. "Hey, I heard you're the pool cleaner. It's nice to meet you!" Cam shook Lavar's hand. "Now, if you walk this way, you'll see one of the models." Nelson walked towards his older brother.

"Wait is this a fucking meet and greet? I came to see the house!" Cam said as Noah dived into the pool fully clothed.

"Oh my god.. can you just show me the rest of the fucking house? I wanna get out of here."

"Okay, so if you come over here. This is the grilling area." Nelson said. "So what's at the grilling area?" Cam asked. "A personal griller." Avery said. "But isn't that the pool cleaner?" Cam asked. "He does it all." Nelson said. "Why the fuck is he using a stick?" Cam asked. "In this house, we like to be nature friendly." Avery said.

"She's right. Now, as we walk back inside." Nelson slid open the patio door. They all walked back inside.

Loud grunting noises appeared from upstairs.

Nelson rushed up the tiny steps, opening the door, "Shut the fuck up!" He shouted. "So as we walk up here" "I don't feel comfortable walking up there." Cam said. "Me neither." Avery said.

"It's just one of the models!" Nelson said.

They walked up the stairs. "So, as you take a left." Nelson said as the grunting got louder. "This is kind of a private room.." He said as Avery and Cam walked into the bed room.

They spotted Lavar and Noah doing weird things under the duvet.

Cam quickly walked out of the room in shock as the couple laughed at him. "To the next room we go!" Nelson said. "That's it. I'm out of here." Cam walked down the stairs.

"No come back. We need your money!" Nelson chased him down.

Cam turned around before leaving, "Fuck you, your girlfriend, and your fucking place!" He walked onto the porch. "Seven dollars and we got a deal!" Nelson shouted.

"No!" Cam shouted back.

"Well, we didn't sell the fucking house. Fuck you, Cam!" Nelson shut the door. "Okay, ten thousand likes and we'll drop the next video." He put up his thumb.