"What do you mean with since when?" Yeonjun asked in confusion Because what does beomgyu meant actually.

"After all your new here, let me tell you something of here, choi soobin is the dangerous guy in our college, like he had got into so many fights in past four months"  Beomgyu stated and look at yeonjun.

"He is like a cold jerk actually, who got into so fights, do smoke, always in anger, don't stay attentive to lessons, but despite the fact that he is kind of helpful, he did help others  but in his own way actually" The younger said more while staring at the empty field.

"He had help the professors a lot by handing some guys in our college who sells drugs or do drugs in secret and he has beaten up those guys who always come after girls for bad intention but" Taking few seconds break beomgyu start to continue again.

"Actually no one likes him that much in our college even tho he is not that bad, I mean yeah he got into fights Moreover but whatever he had done is for better actually, still most of students hate him" Yeonjun stared at beomgyu while listening to him about the blonde guy he met few minutes ago.

"Oh, uhm what about his family background?" Yeonjun said as beomgyu look at him then shook his head. "No one knows where he is from or what he is family background, not even the professors know expect the principal" beomgyu replied.

"He never mentioned about his family, as far I know he lives alone that much" yeonjun nodded his head and look down at his hands.

"Anyway let's go, it's already time of our last class" beomgyu got up from his place with his backpack and look at yeonjun, waiting for the older to put his things.

"I am done, let's go" yeonjun stood up from his place and started to walk with beomgyu. "Uhm beomgyu what about his friend?" Beomgyu turn to him with a glare as yeonjun slowly back Away a little bit.

"Please don't ask about that squirrel, Be lucky I told you about soobin!" Beomgyu said in annoyance as yeonjun nodded his head then apologized for making him pissed off.

"Nah it's okay let's go" beomgyu hold yeonjun hand and started to walked towards their classroom.

Time skip

Soobin was shaking his legs while playing games in his phone and if your wondering where he is then lemme tell you he is at empty hallway and he was sitting at the stairs.

It was peace for him sitting at the empty hallway all alone while playing games in his phone with high volume. Few minutes later taehyun come and sit down beside him.

"Seems like pissed off by someone Mr Kang" soobin mumbled, eyes still glued into the screen. "Nothing just thinking why don't beomgyu just take my proposal" Taehyun said in a low tone.

Soobin chuckled while fingers are busy on the touch screen, playing games. "Poor you, don't worry one day he will" soobin said with a small smirk.

"Whatever, oh I heard that the new guy Is beomgyu's cousin" Taehyun turned to the older. "I already knew about it" replied the older.

Taehyun raised his one eyebrow and asked, "How did you know?". Soobin stop playing game and turn to the younger with his usual smirk pasted on his face.

"I had already met him at the field, so I know that except for his name"soobin stated and turns off his phone screen Because he had played ten levels and alsk won ten levels in row.

"His name is choi yeonjun, one year younger than you" Taehyun stated and soobin nodded while pushing his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Such a pretty name actually" Taehyun stared at the older in surprise Because soobin never had compliment anyone till now.

"Did you-u just--" Soobin turned to him with a smirk and rose his one eyebrow then said, "don't be shock, I just find him kinda cute, not kinda actually but so cute that's why" with that the older stood from his place and turned to walk away.

Taehyun just sat there in shock, for the first time he heard his hyung compliment someone. They had been friends it's been six years and he know about soobin so well.

He shrugged his thoughts off and got up from the stairs then turned his body to walked up the stairs and started to go towards his classroom.