Character aesthetics

Alex Sterling:

Alex Sterling:

Appearance: Tall and ruggedly handsome with tousled dark hair that falls across his forehead. He has striking, stormy gray eyes that convey depth and intensity. His strong, chiseled jawline and a few well-placed scars give him a mysterious allure.

Style: Alex's wardrobe consists of well-fitted suits that highlight his athletic physique. He often pairs them with casual, yet sophisticated, pieces. His fashion sense is a mix of classic and contemporary, reflecting his status as a successful architect.

Personality: Alex is brooding, introspective, and deeply sensitive. He carries a heavy emotional burden from his past but hides it behind a stoic exterior. He's fiercely protective of those he loves and is passionate about his work, which is a reflection of his inner turmoil.

Hobbies: He has a secret talent for playing the piano and finds solace in music. He enjoys quiet walks along the beach at sunset, where he often contemplates life's complexities.

Isabella Morgan:

Isabella Morgan:

Appearance: Isabella is a vision of grace and elegance with a petite frame, long chestnut hair that cascades down her back, and warm hazel eyes that sparkle with intelligence and kindness. Her smile is infectious, and she exudes an aura of approachability.

Style: Isabella's fashion sense is eclectic, combining vintage pieces with modern trends. She often wears flowy dresses and vibrant, bohemian-inspired accessories. Her style reflects her artistic and free-spirited nature.

Personality: Isabella is compassionate, creative, and unapologetically authentic. She's a free thinker and a dreamer, unafraid to chase her passions and embrace life's beauty. Her kindness and empathy draw people to her, making her a true people person.

Hobbies: She's an art lover, and her free time is spent exploring galleries and creating her artwork. She's an avid reader, with a taste for classic literature and poetry, which often inspires her artistic creations. Isabella also enjoys traveling to far-off places, seeking inspiration in the world's hidden corners.