The Vanishing Part 2

Începe de la început

"She kills a party faster than Chase," Adam says, making Chase glare at him.

"Once your chips are destroyed, we'll finally be rid of bionic humans, forcing the world to turn to my bionic androids," Giselle says.

"If your androids are so much better than us, why do you have to destroy our chips at all?" Chase says.

"I don't. I just wanna watch you suffer a slow and painful death." Giselle says. She presses a button and a bright flash of light goes off in the chamber.

"What was that?" Bree says as everyone clutches their necks in pain.

"A flash. She's not just torturing us. She's taking pictures while she does it." Bob says.

In Giselle's lab, Mr. Davenport and Douglas were tied back to back on chairs while Giselle watched us on the monitor. "Oh, good. Looks like the pain is starting to set in." Giselle chuckles.

"You don't have to do this. We can make a deal. What do you like, leather jackets? I'll buy you as many as you want. Better yet, I probably have some that will fit you." Mr. Davenport says.

"The only thing I want is to watch your face as I melt their chips. Why don't I turn the volume up, so you can hear every last one of their screams." Giselle says.

"Giselle! You're clearly acting out because we're no longer dating. It's okay. You can have me back. I mean, yeah, you're a psychopath, but I've dated worse." Douglas says.

"Douglas, how rude of me. Here I am, providing a show for your brother, and you don't get to see anything. Let's fix that. Bring him in, Marcus." Giselle says. Marcus walks into the room with Daniel.

"Hey, get off me!" Daniel says. "Dad!"

"Now you can both watch your kids as they beg for mercy," Giselle says.

"Get your hands off my son," Douglas says.

"Your son? You mean like I was your son?" Marcus says.

"Wait, he's my brother?" Daniel says.

"Yeah, but not for long," Marcus says before tossing Daniel across the room.

"Marcus, please. Stop." Douglas says.

"Are you kidding? I could do this all day, and I think I will." Marcus says as he walks toward Daniel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This thing is solid steel. There's no way we're getting through without our bionics." Adam says.

"My neck is burning and I can feel my body getting weaker," Bree says.

"Now you know how I feel every time you walk in the room, pretty lady," Bob says.

"Guys, if we don't find a way out fast, every one of our chips is gonna be destroyed," I say.

"Everyone except Leo," Chase says. "You don't have a chip, so you should still have full use of your bionics."

"Right," Leo says.

"Well, don't just stand there. Get us out of here." I say.

"On it," Leo says. He punches the wall twice but nothing happens.

"Leo, your arm's not gonna do it. Try using your dainty little leg." Bree says.

"Dainty? I'll show you dainty." Leo says. "This right here is one hundred percent rock-hard quad." He kicks the wall, opening a hole in it. "What do you have to say now, Bree?"

"That boys are easily manipulated when their masculinity is threatened," Bree says as she begins to walk out of the room.

"You guys get everyone out of here. I'll catch up with you later." I say.