her eyes were teary and her palms were bloody with crescent shaped marks. She was looking at Taylor who was drinking with Cage, Bud, Glenn and some others. Taylor could guess after seeing cage arrive here alone that he hadn't managed to live in the other world, he nearly almost could've died in this world. There was a clear variable between the 2 worlds and taylor could guess that it was Cale who had changed so much in their world. 

He looked up and met cages* eyes, they were tired.

"T-Taylor... I'm sorry...... I COULDN'T SAVE YOU! In the end you died! I was your friend and i couldn't do anything!! More than the stupid useless GoD i failed you..." 

Taylor motioned for cage* to join them and hesitantly cage did. Tboah* couldn't bring Taylor back, but they could prevent other deaths like his.

{Swiiiiiiiiiiiiish.

"Quite scary."}

"everything is scary..." Rok soo muttered, peeking at choi han* who saw him and basically growled then he turned to cale and saw choi han glowing  while eating with cale and the kids. 

'scary'

{The wind was still pretty strong to be called the, 'weak phase.' The novel mentioned that the 150 year old man walked through this strong wind to get to the rock tower.

Cale turned his gaze back to the center of the cave. The large underground area. In the middle of the tornado was a half-stacked rock tower. It looked like there were no winds over there. Next to the half-stacked rock tower were numerous other rocks.

'I need to stack all of those rocks up.'}

"and you were strong enough to do that?" It was Bud who made that comment, it was also bud who got hit by a whole lemon. K.O

cale - 1, bud - 0

both alberus felt scared seeing the clean hit. 

'scary'

meanwhile choi han was being proud at cales accurate throw.

{The issue was getting to the tower. Stacking the rocks would not be a problem.}

Bud wisely refrained from commenting. This time Rok soo opened his mouth and was silenced by an apple pie being pushed into his mouth. Cale was holding more apple pies and glaring while saying with his eyes 'i dare you..'

Even the villains were smart enough to just keep shut.

{Cale looked over the shield and the wings surrounding him, before taking a step forward.

Tang. Tang. The rough wind clashed against the shield. Even though the silver shield was transparent, it sounded like the wind was hitting a real metal shield.}

"that's so cool" Lock said while smiling, cales shield would always protect them.

Lock* couldn't help but envy his counterpart, actually the whole tcf world looked like family, he had lost his family and childhood for his counterpart, he'd found his family with his... his siblings, the ones he didn't have and would never get to see.

{That noise made the Black Dragon that was looking away slowly turn around to look at Cale.

"...But you are weak..."}

the white star expected cale to say something but he said nothing he even nodded along. He began wandering if they were treating cale right. Wait- What the hell was he thinking????? Why did he feel pity for his enemy. And feel? Was this room doing something to him?

Sayeru just looked at his liege who was looking calm and composed as ever not aware of his lieges internal panic.

{The Cale that the dragon could see was having a difficult time, even though the shield and wings were protecting him. The wind that could not be blocked by the shield and wings was making his clothes flutter. The wind that seeped through the bottom of the shield made him stop moving every so often as well.}