Poem On: Multiple Personalities

In the chambers of the mind, a fractured symphony plays,A kaleidoscope of souls, woven in a mystic haze.Beneath the surface, an enigma unfolds,A dance of shadows, tales yet untold.Multiple personalities, like shards of a broken glass,Each fragment seeking solace, a chance to amass,A chorus of whispers, a multitude of voices,A fragile existence, where identity rejoices.In the labyrinth of the psyche, they collide,The host and the alter, forever intertwined.A carousel of emotions, spinning out of control,A delicate balance, a fragile soul.One wears a cloak of sorrow, draped in shades of gray,Another exudes resilience, a warrior at bay.There's the jester, who laughs in the face of despair,And the child, who dreams of a world so fair.Each personality, a story to be told,A chapter unfolding, as time takes its hold.They dance in the shadows, seeking their own light,An intricate mosaic, a mesmerizing sight.But amidst the chaos, there's a longing for unity,For the fragments to merge, to find serenity.To weave together the tapestry of a single soul,To find a sense of wholeness, to finally feel whole.In the realm of multiple personalities, a sanctuary awaits,Where the fragments harmonize, where peace permeates.For within the chaos, there's strength to be found,A kaleidoscope of souls, forever unbound.