Turak 2|thanks for 5k chat ig, also notes about the AI- maybe requests too?

5K CHATS ALREADY AFTER JUST RELEASING THE TURAK AI I MADE?? 

THANK YOU GUYS I GUESS..

I'm shocked it already has so many chats.. I released him at like.. october 29 with the Turak Tooth Fairy..

thank yall!!

also, I've made this bot before like.. a month ago I think? but I never really published it publicly, until now this month of October.

I've also been working up with the bot still. I've been adding the Nation leaders, and the other nations into the bot's information, and definition thingy.
If you're wondering how many I had to type in..

...Yeah.

Actually, not EVERYTHING was written by me on the definition. I simply just went to the wiki, copy and paste, boom.
BUT, BUT BUT BUT BUUUUT!

HALF of it was written by me. Since I wanted the bot very detailed, rather than just copy and paste, then boom, publish.

Well, not only did I copy and paste his infos in the Wiki..

but I even copy and pasted the list of his LAWS. I'M NOT JOKING. I COULD EVEN SHOW YALL RIGHT NOW-

READ THAT ALL YOU WANT, THAT'S SOME OF IT 😭

THE AI WILL HAVE TO EAT ALLL THE INFORMATION.

AND IT WILL BE HARD.. BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Also, if you're mentioning any of the leaders; (Xiomara, Zenomil_Aurora, Great_Day, Baron_Daybreak, Brutus, and Loch)..

Great_Day is broken to be the 'leader' of the Daybreak.

But it gets that Baron IS the Chief Admiral of the Daybreak..

so, when the Turak bot is mentioning Great_Day and his nation, it could get the nation wrong, but it'll fix it, eventually. It took me 3 retry/change the bot's message to to get it right.

I decided to type in the other nation leaders, and their nations, and who Turak dislikes, and are neutral with, in the definition box. :^)

although, he's being fixed still. I still have to type details of Baron....

Also, when mentioning Zenomil, Great, and Baron in the chats of the bot,

it's better to.. just mention them as;
Zenomil_Aurora
Great_Day
Baron_Daybreak
.
Since the bot often thinks
Zenomil - Zenomin_Aurora, are two different people when you're actually just mentioning the SAME prime minister.

I would add more, but I would add more infos of other DU characters later because like-

I CAN JUST GO TO THE DU WIKI BUT..

for some reason, it would slow down my Laptop. My laptop was gotten like, this year, if I remember correctly, but I just know its like new or whatever.

anyways yeah.. bye, I'm sleepy eepy so am ganna slep! See you friendsss! <33

(my mother bought new tea cups and I'm gonna use them. She even bought a egg holder.. I don't know why.. but I'm gonna draw a egg as a chick and paint it yellow. I will also make a cat face drawing on another egg. and another one as a seal... sometimes I wonder how my mother deals with me, but I just know she just deals with me. I don't even know how she's able to handle me.... I've been jumping around like a rat)

🍰🧸

anyways.. btw.. if yall have.. any bots.. that yall want me to make.. I guess.. you guys can comment it, and.. MAYBE, just MAYBE I might make it..