He replied: "As I already told you, girls don't like to have relationships with a half-caste and then maybe I was expecting the right woman"

"Then they really don't understand anything! And now have you found the right woman? ", she asked mischievously.

"Well, who knows, we'll see. I promise you that next time I'll be less clumsy "

"Well, so will there be a next time? I hardly dared hope so, if I think only of this morning ... "

"I wish there were still a thousand next times or more. I'm not a one night stand guy. And as for this morning... please forgive me once again for making you suffer "

"I'm glad to hear that you won't abandon me again. For the rest, I think I have shown you that I have forgiven you... ", she said mischievously.

"Thanks, I didn't know whether to hope so. If I really have to find a fault on our first time, well, remind me to tie my hair "

"Why?" she asked amused.

"Because they fall on my face and I cannot fully contemplate your beautiful face. "

"Oh, for that matter, let's fix it right away ..." and she climbed on top of him, leaving him under her and they resumed making love tenderly, unable to satiate each other.

When they lay down next to him, he said: "Well, that's a good solution too" and kissed her.

They remained embraced for a while without speaking, then suddenly Buck asked her: "D.J., what's your real name?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because now that you are my girlfriend, I want to know everything about you"

"Ah, am I your girlfriend now?"

"Well, only if you want it too"

In response, she kissed him repeatedly, then whispered her full name into his ear, asking him to continue calling her D.J. because she didn't like her name very much and he agreed.

"I like it instead, but I'll do as you want."

They remained embraced for a while longer and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, D.J. woke up first. She stayed a few minutes to contemplate Buck who was sleeping peacefully and relaxed in her bed, with his unkempt black hair that stood out against the white of the pillow, and she still struggled to believe that it had really happened. She decided to make him breakfast for when he woke up. She pulled on his shirt, savoring his scent as she put it on and went down to prepare both eggs with ham for him and cookies with jam for her and tea. She had no idea what Buck might like and told herself she still had a lot to learn about him.

When everything was ready, she took the tray to the bedroom, placed it on the desk and slipped back next to Buck who woke up just at that moment.

Stretching, he said to her: "Good morning princess" and sat up to kiss her. She kissed him back and then said: "Good morning! Breakfast is ready. Not knowing what you like, I made you eggs with ham or alternatively biscuits with jam. I don't have bacon because I don't like it, but if you get used to being here with me .... I'll get it! ".

"The proposal seems tempting to me", he replied, "especially if you promise me to always prepare breakfast with only my shirt on!"

D.J. blushed a little and he kissed her tenderly.

"You are so beautiful and I am very lucky not to have lost you for my stupidity"

"Don't think about it anymore, let's enjoy these moments and above all have breakfast, otherwise everything will get cold!".