"Hey Hyunjin??" I wave my hand infront of his face and he blink twice 

"ye-yeah?" I frown to his response, he look at me like he's shock.

"are you alright? let's change our clothes now" he nod at me and we both went to our place

"yaahh that's a crazy walk!" Seungmin blurted out while stretching his body, Victoria just shyly laugh, ahh so cute!

I'm now wearing a cycling short with sports bra and a pony tail, while Krystal is in her two piece. My look is really simple, I'm not shy to wear this because I'm still almost cover. 

I look at Hyunjin beside me..and look at that! just.look.at.that.body! is he really my husband? he's wearing a tank top showing his wide shoulder,chest and biceps and a cycling short like mine but ofcourse it's designed for men. 

"what do you want guys to do?" Felix started the conversation

"let's swim!" Krystal excitedly said, we all both agree and we head to the falls

I'm behind Hyunjin and appreciating his looks right now, I'm not pervert okay? I'm appreciating! know the difference. 

They all jump to the falls, and I'm stuck here. I'm so sorry, I'm a princess but I can't even swim, I don't know how! I decided to sit and just soak my feet into the water. Hyunjin on the other hand is now having fun with them, he might take it too seriously earlier what Krystal said because he's now actually joining and talking to them.

"Y-y/n" I heard an almost fainted voice I can say

"Oh! Victoria? aren't you joining in?" she sit beside me and soak her feet as well

"I-I don't know how to swim" she said while playing with her hair

"you're a blessing!" I hug her tight when I heard that from her. atleast I'm not the only one! I can rest here in peace! 

"don't worry! I also don't know how!" I laugh and tap her back 

"may I ask? who's Hyunjin?" - victoria

"oh..he's my partner" - y/n

"is it in real life or in the event only?"-victoria

"well...you can say both? haha!" trying to laugh it off

"are you close?" - victoria , didn't know that she's also like Krystal interrogating me!

"uhm..yes! we're actually close when we're together and alone"- y/n

"why?" -victoria

"why?uh.."-y/n

"oii! Y/n! Victoria! why aren't you joining us here?" Felix call us and they're now playing like a volleyball

we both wave our hand saying no we can't

I notice that Hyunjin and Seungmin is coming towards us slowly, he's looking at me! my cheeks once again is in panic mode!

"what?" Victoria and I ask them because they're now in front of us 

"aah!!" I scream my lungs out when Hyunjin grab both of my arms causing me to fall into the water, same goes to Victoria.

"Hyu-hyunjin!" trying so hard to call his name because I thought Hyunjin will help me out once I fall but I tried to reach for someone's hand or arms because I can feel that I'm sinking lower as I move more. 

"Y/n!" I sense that someone grab my waist and let my arms wrap around them so I won't sink. I wipe out the water on my eyes and saw Hyunjin. We're now basically hugging each other, I saw worried in his eyes as he also tuck my hair behind my ear.