Archon's Or Children?

Morax put the gem onto the table with magic not touching it.

Archons were all in their archon customs looking to the gem with interest.

They were all seated at an oval table.

"What is this Morax?"

Ei asked.

"One of my personal miners found this thing in the deepest places of chasm as for what this is,I have no idea this is why I called you all here."

Morax spoke all serious.

"Well I can sense abyssal energy leaking out of the gem."

Barbatos spoke,not with his usual calming and sweet voice.

"God of wisdom do you have any idea what this could be?"

Morax spoke once again.

Nahida was very uncomfortable with the aura floating around and Nahida became really sore after hearing even Barbatos were serious.

"I don't think so but from what Barbatos said I guess it was the abyss's doing.But can abyssal creatures have this sorta power to create such a powerful gem?"

Nahida said.The gem seemed really powerful as such the archons were feeling the pressure the gem was making.

Nahida took another look to the gem and examined it carefully.

The gem was changing colors like a rainbow but had very darker colors.
If you looked close enough you were able to see gray and white behind the dark but beautiful colors.The gem had the shape of Cor Lapis.

"Could this be abyss princess's work?"

Nahida asked Morax.

As Morax and Nahida was talking,Furina looked very bored and uncomfortable from the atmosphere others archons were creating at the other side of the table.

She didn't understand anything Morax or Nahida was saying if she should admit.

"We should destroy it."

Ei said.

Barbatos looked at Ei.
No destroying this thing would be very dangerous!
He thought.
It seemed Nahida and Morax were agreeing too since Morax and Nahida spoke out together.

"Destroying the gem could couse higher power than every single one of us combined."

Both of them spoke.

"Not only liyue but whole teyvat would be in danger."

Morax added slowly.

Furina got up from her seat quickly, broke her silence pointing her finger towards Morax as if she was making an accusation.

(She should really stay away from the court for a while.)

"THAT IS ONLY YOUR THEORY AND PROBABLY NOT THE CASE!"

Spoke her words not yelling but still loud.

"Yes I agree with the god of justice."

Ei said coldly and calmly.

"DIDN'T THING GODS COULD BE SO STUPID!"

Barbatos also broke his silence speaking loudly and slowly as if he was talking with an idiot.

"Oh please you yourself can't even act like an archon for a few minutes and you're calling us idiots!?"

This time Ei got up.

Out of nowhere now screams and yelling were able to be heared from Mountain Aocang.

"Everyone calm down!"

Morax said loudly.

And a big light appeared making archons protecting their eyes and with the blink of an eye there was no sign of aliveness coming from the mountain.

~At liyue while all of these happening~

Traveler(male) looked at the 5 people that looked like wanted to kill each other.

His eyes started from Kujou Sara, adeptus Xiao,Monsieur Nuvilette, Dvalin(in human form.don't ask how) and Lastly wanderer.

They were all somewhere near the Archons but not close enough to hear what they were talking about.

Not even a word was spoken since they came here.

Everyone was looking at The traveler sometimes gazing on each other.Traveler was about to die if they keep looking at him.

Traveler was crying silently and begging the heavens for something to happen so this uncomfortable atmosphere would break.

They were also seated at an oval table.

Traveler noticed that dvalin was very uncomfortable and waiting for someone to say a word so he could keep the talking going too.
Traveler figured Nuvilette was also feeling this way but wasn't showing his emotions.

Traveler couldn't take it anymore after a few more minutes and started talking.

"Sooo how is everyone doing!"

Traveler said smiling softly.

"I have been very okay traveler thank you for asking what about you!"

Dvalin said.

"I have been doing fine too."

Traveler said.

Everyone else looked at traveler and dvalin with empty eyes.

Traveler gulped he also could swore dvalin also gulping.

"Wanderer!"

Traveler screamed thinking ways to make everyone talk.

"How is sumeru?"

"Its alright I guess."

Wanderer answered simply.

"this is stupid why would her highness spend her important time here?"

Sara spoke making everyone look at her.

"So what if Morax found a stupid gem?"

Sara continued

"Are you trying to say Morax is being... unreasonable?"

Xiao said speaking bitter.

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Nuvilette said smiling.

Ohhh boy they are gonna fight I hope archons finish before they kill each other.

Traveler though to himself.

After a few minutes of fighting and screaming they realized they weren't the only ones fighting archons were yelling and screaming too before they could react they heard morax yelling,

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!"

That was the only thing that could he been heard and a light bright as a stars light cut everyone no one was able to look and soon after light disappeared with the voice's.

Xiao quickly teleported only to find nothing.

Okkkayyy after this chapter they're finally going to MHA 😁😁

893 words