Crystal sighs and looks at Kairen smiling. She thought back on it and realized that Kairen wasn't as smiley as he usually would be.

"i hear you and im sorry."

"it's okay i understand you're concerned about him. but he's good i promise"

"okay but as a mother, im still going to check him out. Kai! come here for a second" She called out

"i understand, just let him have his fun" Devale said as he walked away.

"hey mom" Kairen said giving Crystal a hug and she gauged him back. "let me just look at your ankle and you can go back to playing" "okay" Kairen said before pulling his socks down revealing both of his ankles.

They both looked the same size indicating that the swelling from his left ankle did go down drastically.

"alright good, you can go back to playing just be careful"

"thanks mom i love you"

"i love you too son" Kairen went back to shooting with Trey. As Crystal walked back inside she looked at Devale who was smiling at her, she smiled back and went inside.

Inside, Mama Sal had arrived so she was sitting with the women on the couch. Crystal joined them sitting next to Bria.

"Mama Sal did i introduce you to Crystal earlier?" Bria questioned

"yes you did, she's the young lady Vale been talking about" Sal replied

"uh oh, what's he been saying?" Bria said. She knows exactly what she's doing.

"i love my grandson and as much as i want to tell his business, i wont"

"you can't tell us one thing he said?" Crystal asked curiously

"ask him honey"

"so sis, what about you and Trey? don't act like you not still feeling him" Roree said to Bria

"you know she is" Crystal said

"okay heifers. not too much on me. ain't nothing going on with me and Trey"

"bull shit. excuse my language. you and Trey been going back and forth for years" Said Sal

"i wouldn't call it back and forth but there's nothing to it. he's doing him, im doing me"

After talking for a while the men and the boys came in the house. Devale got the boys some water and had them eat a little something since they're always hungry. Bianca, Rick, Sal, Roree, Bria and Trey were upstairs in the game room playing pool. Devale was talking to the boys while they were eating and Crystal was using the restroom.

"Coach E can i practice tomorrow?" Kairen asked

"not tomorrow champ. to be cautious i think it'll be safe to have you back on the court thursday" Devale replied

Kairen smacks his lips, "but it feels fine, especially with the exercises you had me doing. it doesn't even hurt"

"i know but we gotta make sure you're good. i need my star player to be healthy."

"dang man."

"don't worry kid you'll be back in no time i promise"

"this sucks"

"it's okay ill make sure you're straight so we won't have anymore injuries"

"that's Coach i appreciate you"

"no problem kid."

Crystal was watching their interaction from a far and couldn't help but smile. They boys finished their plates and went upstairs to the room Kairen had to himself.