Izuku:*whispers* well that's one way of how to get there.

As Momo elbowed her husband due to his stupidity as she smiles at him.

Momo: you boys are so silly but Micheal my baby boy we are gonna keep it at that ok one day you will learn how babies come out ok.

Micheal: ok

As he left to go play with his toys as both looked at each other again.

Izuku: how was work?

Momo: it was good and yours?

Izuku: same here.

In this one Izuku is a professional trainer/former boxer he retired from boxing due to having Micheal and wanted to be there for him as he fully supports Momo as a full time nurse which made her work harder in her field both are very hard workers. During the time as Micheal is in daycare Izuku trains people who wants to become a boxer and he gets paid a lot that's how he look how he is before putting a shirt on.

Momo: that's good *whispers* don't think mommy didn't see your Greek body a moment ago.

Izuku:*whisper* that Greek body belongs to you it's never going anywhere but you and that bed.

As Momo smiled knowing that he's right on what he said. Before Momo got pregnant with Micheal and how she's currently is she kept her body in shape making her getting a mature body which she still will after giving birth again with twins this time.

Flashback on how they met and everything

For how both of the 2 met they met at a match making party before Momo fully got started as a nurse. She wasn't interested in no body due to her last relationship with Tenya she thought that she could go on and study fully and not get any support but that all changed when she met her husband. When she met Izuku she couldn't resist looking at him as she couldn't even deny the fact how good he looked. Of course Izuku couldn't resist looking at her as they both started talking more and they gradually grew more and more during the match making party.

After that they both switch contacts as they deep down wanted to make love but couldn't because their bodies would've want me of each other if they did. Months go by as they gradually trusted each other and told them of their past relationship before they started dating. They. It's was shocked that their past lover has the same problem which was not having to take responsibility and just push it off on them soon the 2 became a thing of course they did had their moments but soon their relationship became well known as they decided to tie the knot and get married.

Momos manager did not like the fact that Momo was dating someone else and all else get married. Her manager has tried getting her to stay on her anniversary before, stopped her from going to fit her dress for the wedding and worst off called her on her wedding day which got the directors attention which was Izukus twin sister Izumi. Izumi asked her what's being going on between her and the manager and with that Momo told Izumi everything that she told Izuku on secret because she didn't want to lose her job. With Izumi being pure hearted she told her that she should've came and told her about the manager so she could something about him.

Momo was crying telling her not to do anything because she didn't want to lose her job as her being a nurse was the only thing she had. Of course Izumi wiping the tears before it ruined her makeup and dress and told her that she wouldn't lose her job as Izumi also told her that it's her job to make sure that her and the others are safe and happy along with healthy. With that it has made Momo happy that she can keep her job. After Momo got married to Izuku which made her very happy that her life is even more complete that she got married. A few months after their marriage Momo got the unexpected blessing from Izumi.