Dating (lockwood and co) would include...

Lockwood
- you would hang out in the library a lot in the evening.
- on missions he would randomly be protective, he doesn't want to loose you.
- he would go out of his way to compliment you, even if it's your bed head right after a nap.
- He would make you tea, and allow the occasional breaking of the biscuit rule.
- he would call you love.
- VERY flirty, he would intentionally show off around you.
- If you have trouble sleeping he always has his door unlocked.
- he would give you random trinkets with good energy on them to you for no reason whatsoever.
- would most likely be the type for afternoon card games.
Mini story

    Once again you look up from your book to find Lockwood stepping in library with a tea tray.  The second thing you notice is again, he's broken the sacred biscuit rule for you.  "Thought you'd like some tea" he says sitting down in the chair beside yours, setting the tray down between the two of you.  You simply nod, grabbing your bookmark from the arm of the chair and marking your place.  "Thanks" you say looking over at him, as he looks up from pouring the hot water, a few strands of his hair hanging before his face as he looks up at you. "Any time love".

Lucy

- constantly protective.
- she would randomly give you hugs.
- never once in her life will she let you go off alone on a mission.
- you and her would always sit beside each other.
- she is the kind of person to adjust your hair, of collar of your shirt if it's uneven.
- you would sit in her room  just hanging out and listening to music.
- if Lockwood or George jokingly flirt she gets jealous.
- she would be the kind of person to take and give you Polaroid photos
- she would force you to go places with her, random little errands

Mini story

Lucy giggles as you, once again mess up your hair, "why do you keep doing that?" She asks in a amused way, moving to sit closer to you on her bed.  "Because it makes me charming" you state with a grin. She says "we'll have to test that" before reaching back to grab her camera snapping a picture of you with your messy hair and a goofy smirk. She takes it shaking it, before looking at it, "perfect" she says once again handing it to you with no place to put it.

George

- at first he wouldn't, but after awhile he would very much enjoy some cuddles.
- would find clever ways flirt, such as using the thinking cloth to doodle or write something
- he would read to you
- any time Lucy and Lockwood would leave the two of you alone you'd break the biscuit rule and eat tons of them
- he would be a gentleman, hold the door for you.
- he would lend you his coat if your cold, he always has layers on so he'd insist.
- he would be worried about if he is doing 'relationship', and make sure to study how you feel.
- he wouldn't let you see anything like the bone glass.
- hates others flirting with you, would be easily jealous, and than get pouty.
- he would take you out for coffee, or just make it for you at home.
- likes sitting outdoors with you, no matter where, just enjoying the outdoors with you.

Mini story

You and George sit on the park bench, paper coffee cup in one hand of yours, the other in the coat, lent to you by George.   You sigh leaning your head on his shoulder.  The silence is comfortable, birds chirping in the background, George looks over and gives you a charming little smirk, "it suits you" he say remarking about his coat on you.  He adjusts his glasses before looking back out over the park, taking the time to put an arm around you as you look back out as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok
I'd say that went well, maybe?  I had a little trouble with Lucy, but I'd say it's decent!  They were all meant to be laid back, I feel like Lockwood's is just kinda sweet, George's is really chill, maybe too chill... anyways hope you enjoyed
- Labs
=709 words=