Chapter 1: The beach

The 6 pups were enjoying a nice day at the beach. Chase, Skye and Zuma were playing volleyball against Marshall, Rubble, and Rocky. "Alwight dudes, game point!" Zuma said excitedly. Rocky was serving. He tossed it up in the air and hit it over the net with his head. "I got it!" Skye cried as she did a back flip into the air and hit it back with her front paws before landing. Marshall and Rubble both went for it at the same time not knowing the other was also going for it. The two pups collided. Marshall went flying over Rubble's head. "Wooah Whoooah! Oof. I'm OK!" Marshall yelled as he came running back. The pups laughed. "You OK buddy?" Rubble asked. Marshall laughed and replied yes. "We won! Arf arf! " Skye said happily! Zuma and Chase high fived each other while Skye did another back flip! "Good job dudes!" Zuma said to the other pups. Every one was laughing and having a good time when their collars lit up. "PAW patrol, to the lookout!" "Ryder needs us!" The pups all dashed to the lookout, except for Marshall who stopped to pick the beach ball up.

The pups sat in the elevator. "Where's Marshall?" Rubble asked "Oh no." Chase said. Just as he finished his sentence, Marshall came running in. "Here I come!" As he said it, he dropped the ball and tripped over it. He went flying into the elevator causing a big crash. "He he, sorry.." The pups went up the elevator and got their uniforms. When they reached the top they jumped out and into position. "Ready for action Ryder, sir!" "Thanks for getting here so quickly pups. The reason I've called you here is because Chickaletta has gone missing, again." "How does she keep getting away?" Rocky asked with a chuckle. "I don't know." Ryder said laughing. "For this mission I need Skye." Her badge lit up. "We might be able to see her better if we have view from above." "Let's take to the sky!" "Chase, I need you and your net to catch her if she runs off again." "Chase is on the case!" "And Marshall, be alert, we might need you if she happens to be in a tree." "I'm fired up!" "Alright, PAW patrol is on a roll!" Ryder went down the pole and jumped onto his ATV. Skye and Chase went down the slide and got in their vehicles. Skye took off in the air and Chase followed Ryder. Chase couldn't help but notice how cute Skye looked when she was flying. "Chase? Chase!" "Huh, wha-" "Is something up? You seem distracted." "I uh, um, uh, no." "OK then, let's go look around Mr.Porter's restaurant." "OK." "Ryder!" "Yeah Skye?" "I found her over near Farmer Yumi's!" "Great work Skye! We'll be right over!" "OK!" When they got there, they found the chicken on a hay stack. Ryder got her down and they gave her back to Mayor Goodway. "Good job pups!" Ryder petted them both and they went back to the lookout. When they got back, Chase went up to Skye. "Do you, um... maybe, want to go to the beach with me?" "Sure!" "Really?" "Yeah! I love watching the sunset at the beach!" "OK, lets go!" "Yeah!" Skye did a back flip happily. Then they went to the beach.

Paw Patrol: Chase and Skye, their story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें