Meet The Characters

Gwen

In this AU, Gwen becomes the wielder of the Omnitrix

In this AU, Gwen becomes the wielder of the Omnitrix. Gwen discovers the Omnitrix when she was 10 years old during the summer trip with Max and Kevin. She is amazed by the power she obtains and isn't afraid to show it off. Gwen gains popularity due to her powers and lets it go to her head a bit.

In the episode 'Kevin 11', Gwen meets Ben but doesn't recognize him as her cousin who ran away at a young age. The episode plays out with Kevin getting them kicked out of the hotel, leaving with Ben, and getting into serious trouble. The episode ends with Ben absorbing energy from the Omnitrix, it was then Gwen became more careful and secretive with her powers.

In the episode 'Framed', Gwen grew even more careful with her powers; during her fight with Ben, Gwen severely hurt him out of anger because he had ruined her reputation. Kevin stopped Gwen from hurting Ben any further, and she vowed to help him and only use her powers if it was absolutely necessary.

Kevin

In this AU, Kevin is the Anodite and was sent on the summer trip by his parents

In this AU, Kevin is the Anodite and was sent on the summer trip by his parents. Kevin wasn't happy about it, but his parents said it was for his own good. Kevin was already deeply connected with his Anodite side and spent most of his time in his room practicing spells and using his powers. So, you can imagine Kevin's joy when the Omnitrix appeared on Gwen's wrist and he wouldn't have to hide his powers or plan to prank Gwen all summer long.

In the episode 'Kevin 11', Kevin, like Ben, spots the new Sumo Slammers game and wants to play it. After being stopped by the guard, Kevin uses a teleportation spell and gets into the room easily. Kevin plays the game until he is caught and they are thrown out of the hotel; followed by Kevin storming off after a fight with Max. Kevin meets Ben at the arsenal, helps him, leaves with him, and the two have a great time. Kevin even tells Ben about his powers and Gwen's. Kevin regrets that after Ben absorbs the Omnitrix energy and swears to help Ben no matter what.

In the episode 'Lucky Girl', Kevin finds a way to help Ben. He obtains the Charm of Combustion from Spellbinder and Darkstar, who have swapped places with Hex and Charmcaster. The episode plays out normally, but Kevin decides not to destroy the charms.