The Past We Share, The Justice We Seek

Lev's narrative:  Grace Field, our home, our sanctuary, that's where we all lived, grew up, and felt like we belonged. Belonged, huh? That's what blinded us to the true nature, the true horror of our so-called home.

Grace Field Originally was meant to be an orphanage, a safe haven for children to thrive, be happy, be normal, and make friends, even become a family until they got adopted and sent to new families to live new lives. But when Emma (Hinata) and Norman (Lev) found out the truth about the place they once called home they once called their sanctuary, they couldn't wait to escape with the others. So they went to Ray (Kuroo) to tell him and come up with a plan to bust everyone out before they became demon food, like poor Conny and maybe others.

Now, years have passed, four years later to be exact, with new looks and identities, they are trying to find each other again.

With Hinata:

Hinata was in a wooded area near their home, where they had created a little memorial site. Today was the day they mourned the loss of everyone from Grace Field and asked them to guide them to Norman and Ray. They had skipped volleyball practice to visit the site and started talking, "Hey, Conny, hey, everyone, please. I know you're watching. I know I should have done something sooner. I know I should have done more to protect you guys, and I'm sorry. But please, let me ask you this favor, just one more favor. Now, please lead me to Norman and Ray. Please, I want Ray back. That's all I ask."

Emma thought💭 I have my song as well so if i find them i can make sure it is them only they know it well more like anyone from Gracefield knows it i use to sing it to all the kids

Meanwhile, in a wooded area in Tokyo with Kuroo and Lev:

Norman: "Hey, guys, it's Norman. Please, we should have saved you. We are sorry, and it's a guilt I am going to carry with me forever. But please, Conny, if you are listening, please lead me to Ray and Emma, please."

Kuroo: "Norman, is that you? It's Ray."

Lev: "Ray, is that really you? Wait, Captain, you're Ray. Lev, you're Norman. Show our necks."

Kuroo: "Yeah, that will make it more real and believable that I've found you."

They wiped off their makeup and stared in shock and joy until Lev said, "Ray, you've been by me this whole time."

Ray: "Guess I have. Good to see you, Norman. But how did you escape? We were led to believe you died. Well, that's what Isabelle said."

Norman: "Is that woman ever going to stop being a lying bitch?"

Ray: "Nope, it's her specialty. Don't worry, Emma, we'll find you next. Please, one of our siblings, send up a sign that she's alive. I want her back."

In this AU, Shoyo doesn't go to Karasuno; he goes to Fukurodani. His volleyball partner is Akaashi, although Akaashi has a small crush on Shoyo but also likes Bokuto. He knows Hinata is waiting for someone to find him again and has promised not to get in the way.

Meanwhile, with Kuroo and Lev:

"So, Ray, have you found Emma yet?"

"Sadly, not yet. But that doesn't mean I'm going to quit on her, before you start thinking I am."

"Why you were willing to quit when we were younger, by setting yourself on fire?"

"Will you let that go, Norman? And if you must know, I just don't know where to look. Like, seriously, how many orphan kids are there with orange hair? She shouldn't be that difficult to find, right?"

"So, Ray, I'm just going to put this out there, and don't make a big deal out of it. But remember, Emma always said her body felt wrong."

"Yeah, so? Wait, are you saying what I think you are?"